- Floral sofa and chair folding conservatory classic
- Freestanding bathtub in the bedroom – no clear separation of Bath
- Old house remodel – an amazing project of Moohoi Architecture
- Eames Plastic Chairs by Charles & Ray Eames
- Fresco of individual letters
- A cottage on the cliff offers a breathtaking view
- The material is and what still needs to be observed – wooden garden house insulation
- Antiques, square mirror and shaped Sitzpouf painted green corridor
- Interior Design with colors how colors affect our mood?
- Ethno-mask on the bed
Set up the seating area in front of the cozy fireplace in the living area
The sitting area by the fireplace could be very nice, comfortable and beautiful with a few accessories, modern furniture and soft tissue. Who would not get away from the cold rain and snow in the winter and relax in the chair by the fireplace with a good book and a blanket? This season, the day is short and the sun rarely shows. In short, the weather is rarely seen, making comfortable seating in the living room much more attractive, especially if there is a fire there.
Shaping the fireplace
The seating area in front of the fireplace is suitable for many activities - leisure, reading, listening to music, good conversation or play with children. Design lounge chair with a stool or ottoman, a small rug or shaggy fur, soft cuddly blankets, magazines and a bedside table with reading lamp would provide you the desired comfort. The chimney itself could also be decorated with accessories. Candles, candlesticks, vases, paintings, antiques to create a unique intimate atmosphere.
sitting area by the fireplace - Decorate the wall
But if you have opted for a modern stove with glass front, then decorate the entire wall with painted wooden paper or stone look. Here, for example, bright white plates in a beautiful contrast against the rustic brick wall.
bright white plates
soft carpet, long leather chair and side table
Recliner with ottoman
comfortable rattan armchairs
Contemporary fireplace with built-in bar
Fireplace with a sculptural element
Concrete and wooden window seat
Shaggy carpet and large gray tiles
The wooden bridge and Accessories
Partition with fireplace and TV