- A renovated by architect Felipe Hess apartment
- Graffiti in the small bathroom
- 23 cozy living room interior design ideas with decoration in bright colors
- Former fortress as a hotel in the sea offers memorable stay
- Various designer furnishings and accessories from Phillips Collection
- Sweden again and again
- Selection of Home Lightning – What You Need to Know
- Get summer-feeling!
- Modern kitchen furniture by PiquDOCA – minimalist aesthetics and elegance
Simple design wooden sauna with breathtaking sea view
This minimalist style sauna is located on the shores of Lake Ranco in Chile and was designed by Architectural Studio Arquitectos panoramic. The spa complex consists of a wooden hut I can not function sauna and a wooden deck where you can relax and enjoy the lake view.
The minimalist design of panoramic sauna Arquitectos
Design wooden sauna impressed by the simplicity and naturalness. The cottages have a simple geometric structure and were built from the country because of the slope a few steps. The individual rooms are connected by small bridges stone slabs. For structures front and outside mainly oak was used because it is particularly durable.
Sauna with the design of simple geometric structure
Wooden sauna with a beautiful natural setting
Nice panoramic view of the lake Ranco
Large windows provide a breathtaking view
oak wood panel
Sauna interior design with practical planning
The design of panoramic sauna Arquitectos was designed from the outside and the inside is very practical and functional. The interior design is mainly Alamo wood was used. The small house used as a sauna and a four-piece garment and were connected by a small stone bridge. Large windows provide beautiful views of the lake. The peaceful surroundings and beautiful even bring more harmony and relaxation in a peaceful natural landscape.
Small stone bridge connecting individual houses
Floor from wooden boards
The interior design of the wooden sauna
Construction in progress