- Dining table with gray table
- Gray sofa cleverly staged
- Taiko Desk: Management of ULTOM Italia Furniture for modern office furniture
- A bright and colorful Danish apartment
- Brown walls gray meets tables
- Make Japanese-style roof terrace – House K by Sou Fujimoto
- Colorful wooden chairs in the dining room
- 100 Ideas living room interior design inspired by the glamorous restaurants and bars
- Protection window decoration, privacy and sun – 29 ideas for curtains
- Mix of chairs in the dining room
Stainless steel lamp by Philippe Starck with shelves
Despite its simple yet classic look is "National Library", a lamp of high technology and also contemporary. Equipped with a USB connection and practical shelves will instantly become a favorite piece. Stainless steel floor lamp is a design by Philippe Starck for Flos.
Stainless steel lamp Bibliotheque Nationale
"National Library" is not a normal floor lamp. It has two additional features of practice - firstly, it provides a bright room lighting and reading light accentuated the other hand, provides the installation surface attractive and practical things you'd like to have with you while relaxing at hand - such as magazines, books, remote controls , mugs, and much more. The high-tech product has another advantage: the lamp base is equipped with a USB port where you can recharge your smartphone.
Streetlight and the library in a contemporary style
The floor lamp is made of stainless steel in front of the chrome, silver or bronze shadow aspect alubeschichteten cloth, transparent and nebulous. The bulb of 150W halogen light source and USB charger - 5V.
Hi-tech products with a USB connection
National Library of Flos
Design by Philippe Starck