- 12 things you should do during your trip to Italy – Part 2
- Short trips in the spring 5 beautiful destinations in Central and Eastern Europe
- Shoe cabinet design – 15 ideas for industrial design trends 2015 residential
- Grey two places in the living natural
- Series Holmegaard Cocoon
- Modern black and white baroque
- Studio with drawing board
- Modern house in Tokyo with minimalist decor in white
- Unusual mirror designs of Hunting & Narud Design Studio
Stainless steel lamp by Philippe Starck with shelves
Despite its simple yet classic look is "National Library", a lamp of high technology and also contemporary. Equipped with a USB connection and practical shelves will instantly become a favorite piece. Stainless steel floor lamp is a design by Philippe Starck for Flos.
Stainless steel lamp Bibliotheque Nationale
"National Library" is not a normal floor lamp. It has two additional features of practice - firstly, it provides a bright room lighting and reading light accentuated the other hand, provides the installation surface attractive and practical things you'd like to have with you while relaxing at hand - such as magazines, books, remote controls , mugs, and much more. The high-tech product has another advantage: the lamp base is equipped with a USB port where you can recharge your smartphone.
Streetlight and the library in a contemporary style
The floor lamp is made of stainless steel in front of the chrome, silver or bronze shadow aspect alubeschichteten cloth, transparent and nebulous. The bulb of 150W halogen light source and USB charger - 5V.
Hi-tech products with a USB connection
National Library of Flos
Design by Philippe Starck