- Modern house in Colombia surrounded by a green landscape
- Design table and chair Modravy Dva my group
- Privacy with balcony Voltage – 21 new ideas for balcony border
- Wallpaper with floral pattern
- Model wallpaper in cream parlor
- wall design in shades of blue
- Woodturning – pure art by Laszlo Tompa practically implemented
- Carpet thrown together
- Modern atmospheric installations made by Lorenzo Pennati
- Maimonides Of Brooklyn
Stainless steel lamp by Philippe Starck with shelves
Despite its simple yet classic look is "National Library", a lamp of high technology and also contemporary. Equipped with a USB connection and practical shelves will instantly become a favorite piece. Stainless steel floor lamp is a design by Philippe Starck for Flos.
Stainless steel lamp Bibliotheque Nationale
"National Library" is not a normal floor lamp. It has two additional features of practice - firstly, it provides a bright room lighting and reading light accentuated the other hand, provides the installation surface attractive and practical things you'd like to have with you while relaxing at hand - such as magazines, books, remote controls , mugs, and much more. The high-tech product has another advantage: the lamp base is equipped with a USB port where you can recharge your smartphone.
Streetlight and the library in a contemporary style
The floor lamp is made of stainless steel in front of the chrome, silver or bronze shadow aspect alubeschichteten cloth, transparent and nebulous. The bulb of 150W halogen light source and USB charger - 5V.
Hi-tech products with a USB connection
National Library of Flos
Design by Philippe Starck