- Flat roof modern wooden house in a Mexican forest.
- Living room with sofa and carpet in shades of sand
- Cushion "Arlecchino"
- Make your own screen – A creative project with balsa wood
- Making small rooms are larger with a mirror
- Small fireplace in the living room colorful
- local food and industrial lighting
- Design furniture, lighting and current living trends by Kevin Michael Burns
- panel wall behind a bed
- Summer decoration for your home ensures relaxation and a holiday mood
The complementary colors of yellow and blue.
As the sun shines in resplendent yellow and the sea bobs in vibrant blue many a seaside resident or visitor can tell with confidence that these two colors go beautifully together. Using mellow shades of these colors gives you a tranquil and uplifting style.