- Impressed by the shore house with a great location and modern design
- Tile natural stone and a designer white furniture
- K House in Sydney – concrete house roof in a geometric design
- Lígia Casanova, interior designer
- A colorful interior and Nature
- Bathroom tiles in sandstone-look
- The large wooden beams on the ceiling
- Make balcony blinds himself and protect privacy on the balcony
- White bench in front of a rustic facade
- Contemporary dresser
The revolutionary sapphire ceramic washbasin from Laufen
The new, innovative Sapphire is a revolutionary ceramic material and was developed by the Swiss bathroom specialist RUNNING.'s Finely crafted ceramic sink from Laufen are elegant and expressive forms. This innovative material offers new opportunities in the form of design, where there are edge rays 1-2mm technically possible, the values state-of-the-art that currently require a minimum of 7 to 8 mm.
Ceramic basin from Laufen
Research leader Dr. W. Fischer explains that the sapphire ceramic, a new range of possibilities for the design of a ceramic sink provides with much more precision than in the past, while maintaining the traditional production process.
Laufen ceramic basin with a beautiful language of form
The exceptional hardness and strength of the material is obtained because the ceramic corundum (Al2O3) is improved. It is colorless and enter the name of the new alumina ceramic. This clay is mixed with raw ceramic silicate get this bright white color.
The new ceramic is much more difficult, in fact, and is characterized by a greater resistance to bending. The ceramic washbasin Laufen impress with thin walls and a simple structure. The weight of the tank is also greatly reduced.
simple and elegant design
The advantages of ceramic sapphire are numerous and include lower costs for raw materials and energy in the production and transportation of products. Sapphire ceramic Laufen does not replace the existing manufacturing process, but also expands the design possibilities for the modern sink.
Ceramic sink and wood vanity
combined with modern faucet
Tap with a small round plate