- Green dining table in the kitchen
- For all the little things – Memo Board natural look
- Minimalist wooden house on Lake Zurich with clean design
- Old pink wall
- Wallpaper with gray patterns
- Modern bathroom with wallpaper Lion look
- Beautiful example of the design of the facades of wood and stone
- Minimalist Wall Shelf Design Wave by Novamobili
- Modern fitted kitchen – Tips for the functional design
- Seating Area in the nursery
Vertical mini indoor gardens uprooted Tillandsia
We all love the look and the idea of a vertical garden, but some of us just have a green thumb to the other not. Josh Rosen comes to the rescue like a superhero who calls himself Airplantman. He designed a special frame for mini-vertical gardens, that can be described as a living art. These works of art using the bizarre forms of Tillandsia uprooted for decorating the interior and exterior only. Tillandsia do not need soil, so they are perfect for a garden that is hanging on the wall.
Mini-Vertical Gardens in the context
Part - AirplantFrame - is powder-coated aluminum and laced with stainless steel cable coated in nylon hand. The result is a light and airy vertical garden, which can flood of light and air. The ideal environment for bromeliads. To properly maintain the Tillandsia, just spray water on plants or waterproof dive under the water.
Mini-vertical gardens for indoor and outdoor
The product is 100% recyclable and made in California Josh. He also donated a portion of the proceeds to help protect the natural eco-system Tillandsia. The designer has also designed the AirplantVessel - a simple vase powder coated in possession of ornamental plants as on a pedestal. Airplantman products are available in the online store.
many design options
in the bathroom
plants without roots
in the kitchen
in a circular frame
hanging on the wall