- President next to the image of homemade quilt on the wall
- Two levels in the nursery
- Cubic model on the carpet and the wall
- Posters in nursery
- Make paper stars – rapid folding instructions for Christmas
- Fabrics and toys inspired by the nature of Mr.Finch fairytale
- Layout of wallpaper
- Colors einheizen overall passenger
- This newly renovated apartment in Moscow this mix of contemporary style
- Make room in the garden and enjoy the outdoor dining
Vertical mini indoor gardens uprooted Tillandsia
We all love the look and the idea of a vertical garden, but some of us just have a green thumb to the other not. Josh Rosen comes to the rescue like a superhero who calls himself Airplantman. He designed a special frame for mini-vertical gardens, that can be described as a living art. These works of art using the bizarre forms of Tillandsia uprooted for decorating the interior and exterior only. Tillandsia do not need soil, so they are perfect for a garden that is hanging on the wall.
Mini-Vertical Gardens in the context
Part - AirplantFrame - is powder-coated aluminum and laced with stainless steel cable coated in nylon hand. The result is a light and airy vertical garden, which can flood of light and air. The ideal environment for bromeliads. To properly maintain the Tillandsia, just spray water on plants or waterproof dive under the water.
Mini-vertical gardens for indoor and outdoor
The product is 100% recyclable and made in California Josh. He also donated a portion of the proceeds to help protect the natural eco-system Tillandsia. The designer has also designed the AirplantVessel - a simple vase powder coated in possession of ornamental plants as on a pedestal. Airplantman products are available in the online store.
many design options
in the bathroom
plants without roots
in the kitchen
in a circular frame
hanging on the wall