- Ideas for garden design Relax – apply zen garden at home
- Energy-saving eco-friendly tips, reduce power consumption
- Room with attached bathroom
- Wood and natural stone bathroom
- A modern residential building makes effective use of a narrow plot
- Green tones with subtle patterns
- The endless pool – the ultimate water conditioner for your home fitness
- House in the Bauhaus style
- Make, decorate and can act Кleine airy rooms comfortably
- Rio Lounge Chair Design by Softline combines function and aesthetics
Victorian house with industrial touches
Perfect blend of Victorian and "industrial", this Victorian house is very bright and original.
Indeed, the large windows are real skylights for home and showcase the fireplace in the dining room.
Regarding the furniture, it is fairly standard, but there are also the "British" very elements. Cool colors of the walls, highlighted by contrasts between blue and gray, make each piece unique in its kind, even if the English style is omnipresent: adornment of sheets, bars of the stairwell. This is a very original house, born of a bold mix of eras and cultures.