- Decorate one's home with natural materials in the fall
- Black color accents in the kitchen
- Colorful autumn decoration with leaves – craft ideas for indoors and outdoors
- 22 garden chairs modern design, high quality materials solid
- "Inside Out" series of furniture Polart – Classic and modern at the same time
- Stained glass window in bathroom
- Stone slabs in the garden – Opportunities and design tricks
- Pool Fuchsia reference table
- Modern bathroom
Victorian house with industrial touches
Perfect blend of Victorian and "industrial", this Victorian house is very bright and original.
Indeed, the large windows are real skylights for home and showcase the fireplace in the dining room.
Regarding the furniture, it is fairly standard, but there are also the "British" very elements. Cool colors of the walls, highlighted by contrasts between blue and gray, make each piece unique in its kind, even if the English style is omnipresent: adornment of sheets, bars of the stairwell. This is a very original house, born of a bold mix of eras and cultures.