- Extensible Library
- LED Bulbs innovative "water balloon" by Torafu Architects
- Futuristic Wooden furniture with integrated LED lighting
- Chair with towel bamboo intigrierten
- Wooden planters in place – 20 Ideas to plant yard
- Create a mini garden pond in the mortar bed and replant – DIY Idea
- The Bahir living room furniture design embodies comfort and elegance
- Modern design mirror suspended with hemp rope on the wall
- Stool red as an accent color
- 12 compact kitchen designs combine functionality with comfort
Winter flowering plants are beautiful as Christmas decoration
Before the hectic Christmas shopping at the last moment, when everything and rush to get ready for the holidays, we thought it would be a good idea to give you some ideas for Christmas decorations. If you want to bring home the spirit of Christmas, then do not miss Winter flowering of plants and flowers. Amaryllis, poinsettia, sweet night Narcisse, hibiscus, Christmas cactus are among the most beautiful winter flowering plants. Their showy flowers in red, white and are also perfect as a Christmas decoration cyclamen.
Winter flowering plants for Christmas
Yes, the Christmas tree, the mantle of the fireplace and the Christmas table are at the center of our Christmas decorations. But each room is much more vibrant and full of Christmas spirit, if winter flowering houseplants add to our Christmas decorations. Buy some potted trees and decorate the party. They save space and are ideal for small apartments.
Planting winter flowers with bright colors
This is a great idea to decorate potted plants covered with a gold ribbon. Fill the pot with the money or the balls and golden flowers immediately obtain a festive air. For a natural touch cover the earth with apples and mini foam.
Enjoy the beauty of orchids in the winter. To enjoy orchid flowers for weeks, even months, take the orchids in a bright location with indirect light. For example, on a window of heat to the south with a simple tent, and keep them away from cold drafts and dry. Once a week he put the orchid in the sink and soak the roots in warm water.
Poinsettias in glass jars
Cap Milchstern and white cyclamen
Yellow Star of Christmas on Christmas table
Decorating trees in pots
White Star Knight on the window sill
Knights stars and azaleas in cart