- Benefits terrace shaded patio awning decorative
- Modern fitted kitchen has minimalist aesthetic
- Piano with checkered pattern
- Patio Design – Tips for greening, blinds and flooring
- Minimalist shelving system designed with folding table
- Christmas Decorations Ideas – old tree decorations give a new shine
- Pastel Shabby Chic in bathroom
- Mattress on wooden pallets
- "White Tree" futuristic skyscrapers in Montpellier by Sou Fujimoto
- Bar table with bar stools
Winter flowering plants are beautiful as Christmas decoration
Before the hectic Christmas shopping at the last moment, when everything and rush to get ready for the holidays, we thought it would be a good idea to give you some ideas for Christmas decorations. If you want to bring home the spirit of Christmas, then do not miss Winter flowering of plants and flowers. Amaryllis, poinsettia, sweet night Narcisse, hibiscus, Christmas cactus are among the most beautiful winter flowering plants. Their showy flowers in red, white and are also perfect as a Christmas decoration cyclamen.
Winter flowering plants for Christmas
Yes, the Christmas tree, the mantle of the fireplace and the Christmas table are at the center of our Christmas decorations. But each room is much more vibrant and full of Christmas spirit, if winter flowering houseplants add to our Christmas decorations. Buy some potted trees and decorate the party. They save space and are ideal for small apartments.
Planting winter flowers with bright colors
This is a great idea to decorate potted plants covered with a gold ribbon. Fill the pot with the money or the balls and golden flowers immediately obtain a festive air. For a natural touch cover the earth with apples and mini foam.
Enjoy the beauty of orchids in the winter. To enjoy orchid flowers for weeks, even months, take the orchids in a bright location with indirect light. For example, on a window of heat to the south with a simple tent, and keep them away from cold drafts and dry. Once a week he put the orchid in the sink and soak the roots in warm water.
Poinsettias in glass jars
Cap Milchstern and white cyclamen
Yellow Star of Christmas on Christmas table
Decorating trees in pots
White Star Knight on the window sill
Knights stars and azaleas in cart