- Playing with the kids Easter Bunny – gift ideas and decorations
- Setting up a new application for the guest room game room for the kids
- Exotic wood and stone house in the Philippines
- Flexible wall shelf design of Hafriko is designed in various shapes
- Open Vanity in White
- Eco-Friendly Pool Designs – Solar heating and bio-filter
- White Shoe Cabinet.
- Diamonds and curves in natural bath
- Creative idea – tasty surprise for your partner and children
- Luxury Wallpapers creators Art – Wall coverings for the highest demands
Wood tiles balcony – why wood flooring is bang on trend
More and more people are opting for wood tiles for balconies and terraces. But why is the wood floor without trend and what types of wood are suitable for use in external applications, imagine in this article.
Wood tiles balcony - in order to create an atmosphere outside
The wood tiles for balcony proven - mark with a simple assembly. The secret lies in the so-called plug-in system that combines different tiles fit together. The application is therefore a no-brainer - easily fits down the floor and can be, if necessary. The tiles are sold per piece - size may vary, but most of you are sold with dimensions of 30 x 30 cm or 45X45 cm. Plastic mesh protects the wood from water logging - you should be careful at the time of purchase, if the tiles are right on the ground when it rains.
Wood tiled balcony - what types of wood are suitable for outdoor use?
For balconies with a specific form of tiles must be cut - personal hardware can do this, however, it is always better if you rent a saw and the work done at the local level. The wood is also very important. Tropical timber is essentially extremely durable and can stay in the winter and outdoors. They are certainly more expensive than native species. Native woods such as black locust, for example, are suitable for outdoor use. You have to be dismantled at the end of the summer and stored inside.
In the gallery you will find 23 ideas for wood tiles for balcony and terrace - maybe you can find a suitable design there!
Wooden tiles brand Lapeyrere are real eye-catchers
A system of plug-in greatly facilitates mounting
The tile surface is non-slip
A native of exotic wood as they are for use on the balcony in question
If you wish, you can also opt for the corridor
Collection Castorama fascinated by stylish design