- The playful charm of the wooden stool in African style
- Screenshot of the city back into the living room (subject to Stuttgart)
- The background pattern for a retro look
- Design of wooden furniture Leron Almond Tree Design table Pierre
- Relax chair and chair 2 in 1 provides a sustainable design
- Impressive driftwood lamps from Bleu Nature with a rustic flair
- Keep it simple and modern work
- Furniture 2015 – New Collection of Paola Lenti
- Kitchen wood color with white cabinets
- Soft carpet romp
Windbreaks for balcony – What options are available?
On the balconies, it can be very windy and drafty. If you enjoy breakfast outdoors, certainly knows the problem that the wind can blow tablecloths, napkins and newspapers. If you want to relax on the balcony, you need some ideas on how you can train a balcony and no wind. With a windscreen suitable for the balcony, you can reduce the work. Discover our advice and decide what type of windshield that you want to use - natural or artificial.
Natural protection against the wind for the balcony
Small trees and shrubs planted in flower pots with good visibility and protection against the wind, the wind is less turbulent air behind the hedge. Vines on trellises are not only decorative, but can then form a windbreak. The only drawback is that if the plants do not survive the winter, you need to buy a new one and new one.
Wind protection for the glass balcony and wood
More modern is the windshield glass, because it lasts a long time it does not prevent completely the view. You can choose between milk in transparent or cloudy. If you have small children, you can mount a safety glass windshield to reduce the risk of accidents.
Corder balustrade with fabric
The fabric is one of the most famous parks-types that can be attached to the railing of the balcony. This windscreen is quite cheap compared to other options. Colors and patterns are here to choose who can bring splashes of color to the game. Another advantage is that they are very easy to wash.
Walls and wooden lattice
colored coating balcony
Belts and creepers
Trees in flower pots