- Ett Hem Hotel in Stockholm, Studio Ilse (London)
- Double bed in pink
- Top 10 most beautiful hotel pool, with stunning views of the world
- Privacy for the balcony with plants and bamboo mats.
- Glass lanterns for privacy
- Wall to make yourself – simple instructions for the preparation
- A modern house is located in an old farm
- Wooden Furniture and raised beds on the terrace
- The kitchen counter
- Woodturning – pure art by Laszlo Tompa practically implemented
Minimalist bathroom furniture series designed by studio Nendo for Bisazza
Japanese design studio Nendo has created a series of minimalist furniture for the Italian Bisazza. Nendo The collection was presented at the Milan Design Week 2012. The exhibition was designed by the founder Oki Sato nendos present the various possibilities of the bathroom with Bisazza. To create a sense of intimacy and personal experience, angular shapes remain consistent in all respects. To avoid the feeling of heaviness, larch bath and the sink is used with the kit. The warm beauty and high quality of the material opposes the solid forms.
Minimalist Bathroom Furniture - Bathroom larch
Besides furniture bathroom Sato has also developed two models tile brand, "the Kumo Cloud" and "Hana flower." Both are a fusion of traditional Japanese symbols, but as a modern mosaic. A bench is covered in Carrara marble glass mosaic, marble the grain is combined with the texture of squares.
Furniture minimalist bathroom with square shapes
"In the past, Japanese baths rooms were a place of communication. Families bathed together, public baths are very common. The bathing experience is now a very private feel. The series of minimalist furniture expresses it, but it still has the feel of "meeting" preserved Oki Sato said.
Basin with cabinet light larch
Gold leaf in the glass tiles
Washing table with wooden frame
The combination of wood and white