- design wall mirror, wooden play Daisy inspiration
- Sensory Sky shows the future design shower in bathroom interior
- Pillow and floral murals splashed in the bedroom
- Bedding with zebra pattern
- Contemporary wall units – Call diversity through modular concepts
- Former fortress as a hotel in the sea offers memorable stay
- Glass exhibition – inspired by the industrial revolution
- A house on the coast of Australia offers open and generous
- Dekoartikel eclectic style
- Cooker with integrated counter
Wood euro pallets in a renovated exhibition hall of Two.bo
The space, the architects found, is located in a narrow passage near the temple of Gaudi 'Sagrada Familia'. The building was originally a factory aluminum chassis, and then converted into parking. The aim of the project was to transform the industrial area into a new flexible exhibition hall.
Renovated exhibition hall Two.bo
The biggest feature of the exhibition hall was strong industrial presence, accentuated by high ceilings and concrete structure. The light from the skylight, flows on the bare concrete floor. The architects tried to preserve the spirit of the original space and improve the environment with minimal budget.
Hall of light exposure with three wooden pallets, boxes
The light from the window was old enough to give a nice character to the room. It was enough to clean all the elements to make the most of this light.
The program requirements are minimal, with only three public toilets in the room. So three wooden structures were built in the exhibition hall, as if a little boy playing with wooden blocks.
three boxes of euro pallets
The appearance of the box is rough, but the euro wooden pallets recycled meet the industrial character of the room. In each box is a surprise is hidden, an entirely domestic, warm and protected space, furnished with antique furniture.
large skylights allow light to flood
Toilets of EUR pallets
Newspapers pasted on the walls