- Children make costumes and colorful ancillary
- Lamp Design by Foscarini combines technology and creativity
- Unique Wall and Floor Lamp Pulley Light from 2nd Shift
- Dining table with chairs and stools
- White kitchen with patio glass door
- Spice to your garden furniture set rattan lounge
- White or pastel shades in the bathroom
- Minimalism: Contemporary bed inside straight answers
- Decorative pillows make yourself – craft ideas for chic interiors
Artful design landscape gardening with 15 creative ideas
Check out these creative ideas for garden design and allow you to artistically and aesthetically landscape in the garden. However, since the Renaissance, the pattern is in the garden is an inseparable part of the garden design. Today, the garden is not only a place of relaxation and gardening, but also a place where you can develop creative.
Shape the landscape in the garden with geometric patterns and creative designs
The landscape in the garden can be easily converted from an ordinary space into a beautiful artistic environment. Creative shapes and designs are not only to achieve using the design of gardens and plants, but also on the basis of modern garden furniture and decorative elements. Choose from modern to your garden and place the plant in an unusual pattern seats. The geometric shapes and the horizontal order of plants are always an appropriate solution.
Horizontal to the plants in the garden
Geometric patterns in the modern garden
Creating a structure with plants
Modern landscape in the garden - the aesthetic design of garden path
We will change the landscape in the garden, not only by plants. Elements "inert" are also an important part of a garden setting developed. Designing the garden path in a creative way and choose stepping stones with the original design. Set in a modern style with straight lines and a minimalist design. If you want to bring more structure in the landscape, you do the garden path in various geometric patterns.
Simple decorated in a modern style garden
Opulent geometric shapes in the garden
Decorative elements for more diversity
Simple drawings of garden path
Create a classical garden