- An artistic apartment
- 20 original ideas and fresh design for balcony and roof terrace
- Mirrored ceiling in a penthouse apartment – walls visually increase
- The oscillation of europalets you build – instructions with patterns
- Bench made of wood pallets creates comfort and relaxation in the garden
- Drying in the entrance area
- Colorful living room with sofa and armchairs in retro style
- Hanging Lamp gray in the modern dining room
- Kitchen / dining room
- Make animal figures made of autumn leaves themselves – crafting with children
Carnivorous plants grow at home – what is to be observed
Carnivorous plants are those that do not feed through photosynthesis, but with meat. These plants help to solve the problem with insects, and often add a charm to your tropical ambience added. Here are some tips if you want to grow carnivorous plants at home.
Carnivorous Plants - Types and Tips
There are many species of carnivorous plants in the world, but they all share the same eating characteristics. Usually, they are found in such soils, which are rare in nutrients. You get the necessary nutrients by trapping and seizing their hives. It is important to learn about their eating habits so that you can create these conditions in your home.
Solve the problem of insects - carnivorous plant house
Irrigate carnivorous plants with distilled or rain water. Although carnivorous plants get their nutrients from insects that feed on them, they also have green leaves for photosynthesis. This means that sunlight is also important for them, but beside the point.
Get the necessary moisture
The characteristics of the area where the carnivorous plants are growing: sun, high humidity and moist, acidic soil. However, solar radiation should not be direct, as it can burn the leaves. It is also important to check the natural climatic zones selected so that your plants grow well in your climate plants. If you live in a dry climate, you grow carnivorous plants in a closed environment like a greenhouse, because it would bring needed moisture. It is important that the carnivores to buy only reliable shops, and they do not pick up, as most of the carnivorous plants plant species are considered endangered.
Mini pot Vendusfliegenfalle
Fishing technique of folding the case
Folding the case of the Venus Flytrap
beautiful colored son