- Christmas tree decoration – 20 different styles and decorating ideas
- Bed Grey Skies Romance
- Leather sofa in front of tables Abstract
- The rain chain downspout instead serves as a creative decoration in the garden
- A lounge chair outdoors designed finally made in 1940
- Small apartment for students – Designed by architect Tengboom
- Prefab pavilion from recycled euro-pallets of Avatar Achitettura
- Design apartment in New York Indi Interiors combines art and modernity
- Modern Designer floor lamps from reputable manufacturers and series
- Holiday Rock – an idyllic location with beautiful panoramic views
10 eco-friendly products and equipment for the kitchen
The kitchen is a central part of the house, cook, eat and can talk. Therefore, it is worth to buy eco-friendly products and equipment to promote environmental health and the environment. Here are 10 ideas that could help you.
Environmentally friendly products for the kitchen - worktops made from recycled glass
This attractive countertop is made of composite material and 100% recycled glass. The pigments very interesting.
Ecological products and equipment - Induction hob by Electrolux
This is not magic, but the magnetic fields. induction hobs use magnetic fields that react with the iron in your cookware. The pots are heated, but the oven does not work. The food is cooked faster, less heat is lost then. This technology is worth it.
Kitchenware olive wood
The olive wood is beautiful and rustic. And thanks to the interesting wood grain, each is unique.
Made from son and recycled copper tubes, these sinks are an interesting industrial beauty. Copper is naturally antibacterial-resistant bacteria such as E. coli and fungi.
If you are looking for an alternative to Teflon, look no further. Ceramic cookware. It offers a classic surface non-stick is non-toxic.
Handmade Broom Set
Handmade in Thailand, this single sorghum grass broom and non-toxic dyes is made. It comes with a broom and dustpan to the same hand.
kitchen island wood recycled pine
No man is an island - but every kitchen could use one! It is made from recycled pine wood and has a beautiful marble counter.
Recycled glass tiles Eco-friendly
Natural colors with milk
These colors are ideal for painted walls and antique wardrobes. It consists of milk, limestone and clay and dyed with berries, roots and seeds.
Energy efficient switch and dimmer for mood lighting