- Double roller blinds blind master
- Make and decorate a hug and a reading corner in the nursery
- Summer in Europe – Nature and peace instead of crowded beaches
- House overlooking the sea fronts and glass Parsonson Architects
- Hardy plants in the garden – design ideas with pampas grass
- Black tiles in bathroom
- Black bar stool in an open kitchen
- Playhouse for the garden
- Unique interior design of the cafe "Cafe Don" of Innarch
- Keep it simple and modern work
20 Halloween Decoration Ideas for the mantelpiece – Creepy eye-catcher
The fall season offers many inspirations and ideas for crafts. But Halloween decorating ideas can be even more abundant and remarkable. Catch the eye, you can easily create and perhaps best - the fireplace.
Fall and Halloween Decorating Ideas - Theme Bat
A garland of bat is a good idea to decorate your fireplace for Halloween. Do not forget the framed photo of the real bat.
White mini pumpkins on vases
The ultimate Halloween plate? Pumpkins, of course! Ask them. Your fireplace in your favorite vases and candlesticks Add some autumn flowers added for emphasis.
A vase with witch face
Enchant your fireplace by filling a glass vase with chocolate candies (black jelly beans do the trick) and the face of a witch spell. To make the hat, black cardboard fold cone and secure with tape. Dress it up with a loop and surrounded with mini pumpkins.
Put some milk orange fruit trees on a cake stand and decorate with spiders crawling. Crow and apothecary jar with miniature skulls give the final touch.
What is Halloween without these critters. Fill a glass container with Spanish moss and throw in a variety of spiders.
Candy corn in the candle
message stick for Halloween
Garlands of candy
Bouquet of autumn flowers
black candles and candleholders
Crown feather boa
use of ancient fonts
Damask stencil on candles