- The minimalist room
- Modern living room furniture in solid wood and exotic colored
- 33 fabulous baby bed ideas bring style into the nursery Interueur
- Handcrafted solid wood furniture – rustic charm for the interior
- Industrial lamp in a rustic kitchen | La Lampe Gras
- Can interact with seats large mirror
- 74 ideas for modern design stairs for individual lifestyle
- Stylish luxury apartment with loft character of KCD Design Studio
- Blend of Style Salon
- Make-up for carnival – 40 ideas for a striking appearance.
20 Halloween Decoration Ideas for the mantelpiece – Creepy eye-catcher
The fall season offers many inspirations and ideas for crafts. But Halloween decorating ideas can be even more abundant and remarkable. Catch the eye, you can easily create and perhaps best - the fireplace.
Fall and Halloween Decorating Ideas - Theme Bat
A garland of bat is a good idea to decorate your fireplace for Halloween. Do not forget the framed photo of the real bat.
White mini pumpkins on vases
The ultimate Halloween plate? Pumpkins, of course! Ask them. Your fireplace in your favorite vases and candlesticks Add some autumn flowers added for emphasis.
A vase with witch face
Enchant your fireplace by filling a glass vase with chocolate candies (black jelly beans do the trick) and the face of a witch spell. To make the hat, black cardboard fold cone and secure with tape. Dress it up with a loop and surrounded with mini pumpkins.
Put some milk orange fruit trees on a cake stand and decorate with spiders crawling. Crow and apothecary jar with miniature skulls give the final touch.
What is Halloween without these critters. Fill a glass container with Spanish moss and throw in a variety of spiders.
Candy corn in the candle
message stick for Halloween
Garlands of candy
Bouquet of autumn flowers
black candles and candleholders
Crown feather boa
use of ancient fonts
Damask stencil on candles