- Living with a cool vintage look
- Camping in Portugal – a beautiful holiday experience for nature lovers
- Caprice by Unopiù – iron lattice fence and decorative visual protection
- Chairs in beige fabric
- Creating a garden path advantages of a floor covering made of bricks and clinkers
- Pendant luminaire design with environmentally friendly concept – "Scraplights"
- Sticker with bird motif
- comfortable room with dark accents.
- Baby room with decorative front wall blue moose
- Shoe bench with name tags
At the beginning of the week, I'll take you around the apartment Kyle DeWoody in Greenwich Village in New York.
The design of the interior is as follows:
"When it comes to dress or decorate my apartment, I would say that my goal is cohesion, comfort and a bit of mischief. "
We quickly realized what she meant by that discovering a colorful apartment, mixing designer pieces with a few trinkets mottled flea markets.