- Summer in Europe – Nature and peace instead of crowded beaches
- , Lustre on the wall …
- Dark blue wall
- Shower in modern bathroom black
- Studio wardrobe with label holders
- Cool colors for life
- Gazebo for summer festivals
- Neon "Bingo" and steel kitchen
- Configure Stylish wardrobe for the bedroom itself
- Papasan chair – easy chair from the 50s is the new summer trend
At the beginning of the week, I'll take you around the apartment Kyle DeWoody in Greenwich Village in New York.
The design of the interior is as follows:
"When it comes to dress or decorate my apartment, I would say that my goal is cohesion, comfort and a bit of mischief. "
We quickly realized what she meant by that discovering a colorful apartment, mixing designer pieces with a few trinkets mottled flea markets.