- A renovated by architect Felipe Hess apartment
- Summer Banks
- Seating area in a fun, elegant combination of red tones and natural
- Leaves wallpaper romantic corridor
- Combine the kitchen and living room
- Designer villa in Spain reflects the Mediterranean atmosphere
- Background black fleece for the living room
- Modern Design Chandelier – look exciting in the living room
- Wrought iron in architecture – 107 fences and railings.
- Cocoon Tree – A Luxury Tree House tent hanging bed combination
Blinds for Balcony – 25 functional and elegant ideas
We look forward to the warm climate - even if you can hardly wait to enjoy the summer on the balcony - get these ideas for curtains to the balcony to ask for help. We give an overview of materials and designs.
Blinds for balcony - balcony coating is a compact alternative
The balcony is a variant of the coating, which offers many advantages. First, it is a space saving alternative for plants, on the other hand, the balcony is not modified and constructive - so perfect for rental housing. Cost-effectiveness - the coating balcony enjoying growing popularity. Our advice - choose a slightly transparent material that lets in sunlight. Other ideas for balcony awnings are below.
Variants balcony blinds - Bamboo
Whether it's a balcony or a coating plant, bamboo offers privacy for the balcony If you decide to plant, you need to be careful -. Choose resistant bamboo species that are not too high.
The right tends to balconies - planters and climbing plants
But not only the exotic bamboo can protect the private sector - even resistant native plants may provide personal information to the balcony. What screws or tall plants in pots - this choice is closely related to the space available.
Creepers offer privacy and protection against the wind for the balcony
Partition can protect the borders balcony
balcony deck, easy installation and convenient to rent konstengünstig
Also available in rich Fargben
Blinds to balcony - Balcony coverage in Beige
Higher plants can also protect the balcony - you should definitely have a space
Timber frame as a screen - useful if you live in a densely populated neighborhood
You can also replace old metal railings with new wood
Make terraces on different levels
metal railings and many plants
Practical and beautiful - Climbers protect the balcony
Large balcony - metal grille protects it from the road