- Ideas for decorating the kitchen that make the largest room
- Italian ceramic floor tiles in wood design alternative to hardwood
- Dining table and bench in retro look
- prism mirror glass table and armchair designed by Tokujin Yoshioka
- 28 Contemporary Interior Project in Palette Color
- Villa style in Sydney
- The Google headquarters in Ireland – behind the scenes
- Cabinet with drawers and hanging yellow lights in the nursery
- Bathroom tile bathroom with black green carpet
- Kooyong – Modern residence look skulpturellem
Candle light and wood wall decoration in the home to create a cozy atmosphere
When the weather cools in the fall, we prefer to stay at home with the family. We have already given you some ideas on how you can create a warm and comfortable atmosphere in your home - carpets, furs, etc. But we must not overlook two important elements of decoration - candles and the warmth of wood. The pleasant light candles and decoration of wooden wall creates a comfortable and romantic home atmosphere. See inspirations below and enjoy a warm home.
The candles create a warm atmosphere
If you do not have a fireplace, you can set fire to warm the house, leaving lit many candles. Scented candles with different scents and colors like apple, pumpkin and spices are perfect for fall and winter. If you have young children or pets, you can use LED candles. These are provided safely and with remote control.
Wood panels and boards on the walls and ceilings create a warm atmosphere
Walls and a wooden roof can instantly bring visual warmth and comfort in the room, regardless of whether the interior design is minimalist, traditional or eclectic. The walls are made of natural wood call with the forest and do not forget to surround yourself with simple, natural materials associations.
Murals and wood carvings
Instead of an entire wall to dress with panels of wood, you can imagine the organic beauty of wood in a different way in the room. Relief wood wall mural or decorative wood would be a beautiful accent in any room. Especially when it is carved in dark wood. Dark colors replace the light in autumn and winter.
Alternatively, you can continue the theme of wood with wallpaper
Sit comfortably at home with knitting, wool and fur furniture and ceilings