- Jewellery Storage do it yourself – alternatives to jewelry box
- Orange shower with wooden floor
- Office DIY on the chest red
- Decorate the house for Halloween – Creepy ideas for making your own
- Merry Christmas decoration – craft ideas with ribbon
- Apartment arty
- 100 ideas for kitchen island designs in various device style
- Sofa Muuto
- Interior Design: What are the trends in interior design for 2015
- Create hillside garden and terrace design – tips from the pros
The Compass Pointe House – a modern house in the mountains
By Sean Anderson and Kelly Program
This house is a modern house, with five bedrooms, which was designed by architect and designer Sean Anderson Kelly Deck. The building is located in British Columbia and offers a stunning view of the mountains. This is a fantastic new home that combines luxury and class under the same roof.
The Compass Pointe House
This villa consists of three levels. In the basement there are bedrooms and bathrooms, a large living room, a gym, a mechanical room and a cellar. The second floor is where you find the huge lounge. The living room includes the kitchen, dining room and living room. The living room has a fireplace, you can use outside. The garage, also on this floor level, with direct access to the building. Next to the main entrance of the house with a staircase leading to the upper floor.
Modern architecture - Compass Pointe House
The upper level was treated as a hotel. It has three bedrooms, a huge bathroom and a large closet. The bedroom can be reached on a covered terrace. All this luxurious and elegant contemporary space behind the facade of stone, wood and glass. The building was made of concrete, while the roof is a wooden accent. The living areas in the country are of different colors, especially white, gray and brown designed. They are very light and are very well lit thanks to the large windows. The decor is modern, minimalist and functional. Some details such as flowers, colorful cushions and carpets are used for decoration and make the rooms seem more friendly.