- 3 Ideas for terrace design – here is your favorite look?
- Bathroom with plants and a bathtub with feet
- Advice on care of daffodils in the garden and potted flowers
- Privacy on the balcony
- Texture and shape as elements of modern design garden design
- Wallpaper designs by Zaha Hadid for Marburg stand for more dynamic
- Extraction hoods Elica design for the modern kitchen
- Beige sofa with a coffee table in the open concept living room
- Creating a herb garden – garden grow inside tips for cooking herbs
- Make own costumes – 20 Ideas for Mardi Gras, Carnival and Halloween
Clad single storey house with a flat roof in Brazil in teak
BV House Jacobsen Arquitetura is a one-storey building with a flat roof that extends over the green meadows of Porto Feliz. Surrounded by golf courses, it was designed as a weekend for a family of São Paulo. The architects opted for a single story, but greatly expanded the house to enjoy the scenery in the distance, such as lakes and mountains.
House with flat roof Jacobsen Arquitectura
The house is divided into two wings, each with a specific function. The most important part deals with the social areas of the house and a terrace to relax. The maids are located next to the garage and connected to the rest of the house by a translucent pergola. Expressive feature is to make the room less rigid use of non-orthogonal angles that direct the view outside. The three areas that make up the region are marked by almost one meter thick stone walls.
BV house with a flat roof in Brazil
The room has wood panels blocks, which can integrate the eaves and porch, so they are set as internal and external areas of the frame will always be protected from the sun and rain. The teak wood has a visually appealing warmth. Recreational facilities include a home theater, a playroom for children, bathroom, wet and dry sauna and locker room.
Stone wall and palms
Porch with awning
Management plans and construction