- Upholstered furniture romantic
- Modular system consisting of glass offers endless design possibilities
- Ergonomic seat and an active permanent Stool
- 33 Design Ideas for Modern Unisex cots and beds for youth
- Stone patio in the garden with designer chairs
- Contemporary writing desk in bright office
- Front garden with deck chairs
- Retro Kitchen – concrete tiles
- Easter Craft – 22 creative decorating ideas to make your own
- Make your child's room with butterflies
Clad single storey house with a flat roof in Brazil in teak
BV House Jacobsen Arquitetura is a one-storey building with a flat roof that extends over the green meadows of Porto Feliz. Surrounded by golf courses, it was designed as a weekend for a family of São Paulo. The architects opted for a single story, but greatly expanded the house to enjoy the scenery in the distance, such as lakes and mountains.
House with flat roof Jacobsen Arquitectura
The house is divided into two wings, each with a specific function. The most important part deals with the social areas of the house and a terrace to relax. The maids are located next to the garage and connected to the rest of the house by a translucent pergola. Expressive feature is to make the room less rigid use of non-orthogonal angles that direct the view outside. The three areas that make up the region are marked by almost one meter thick stone walls.
BV house with a flat roof in Brazil
The room has wood panels blocks, which can integrate the eaves and porch, so they are set as internal and external areas of the frame will always be protected from the sun and rain. The teak wood has a visually appealing warmth. Recreational facilities include a home theater, a playroom for children, bathroom, wet and dry sauna and locker room.
Stone wall and palms
Porch with awning
Management plans and construction