- Andreas Verheijen developed hybrid plants and colorful flower arrangements
- Homemade wrapping machine produces unique designer furniture
- The wood recycling in the art installations of Phoebe Washburn
- White canopy bed in white room
- Hot metallic sheen in Home Decor – The Return of brass and copper
- Bedroom with dressing
- Sliding glass door and round mirrors
- Screen mushroom background for the Ministry of the Interior
- The glass side table Isom – charming design by Sebastian Scherer
- Classic wooden furniture
Crafts for Halloween – Sweet 19 decorations and ideas with ghosts
Trades for Halloween is not only fun for children but also adults. Festive to frightening, these spooky Halloween ideas to make your own would create a wonderful atmosphere in your home.
Create a spooky gallery home with this art installation. Download some persistence and change the size so that they fit into the frame. Cut out the shapes and draw the eyes and mouth with a black marker. Insert between the ghosts of glass panels, sheets or an old photo frame A4 laminated. Located on a shelf or fireplace among other seasonal decorations, like these sweet mini pumpkins. Their designs
Crafts for Halloween - Ghostly Book Pop-Ups
Make sure ghostly figures that emerge from a pile of old books. For this project, cut two ghostly shapes in the middle pages of the book, so that the bases attach to the pages of books. Keep each ghost with a vertical piece of tape. To complete this project obsessive craft, make holes or black marker to make eyes for every soul.
Crafts for Halloween - candy bag from felt
Send collect your little ones with this cute candy bags.
Hot Chocolate Spooky
This white hot chocolate looks even spookier with a marshmallow in spirit form.
Gourds decorate like ghosts
Invitations for Halloween Party
Ideas for Halloween Party Food