- Use niches
- 30 creative ideas for leftover painted paper to make their own
- Fiber cement planters – Ideal for urban gardening on the balcony
- Decorate the unused fireplace in the living room – 20 creative decorating ideas
- Patio Design – Tips for greening, blinds and flooring
- Wall Wall
- White sofa in living room
- Eco-Friendly Pool Designs – Solar heating and bio-filter
- A 60s house
- Comparison Two Creative Apartment in London and Madrid with A Cocktail of Ideas
Crafts for Halloween – Sweet 19 decorations and ideas with ghosts
Trades for Halloween is not only fun for children but also adults. Festive to frightening, these spooky Halloween ideas to make your own would create a wonderful atmosphere in your home.
Create a spooky gallery home with this art installation. Download some persistence and change the size so that they fit into the frame. Cut out the shapes and draw the eyes and mouth with a black marker. Insert between the ghosts of glass panels, sheets or an old photo frame A4 laminated. Located on a shelf or fireplace among other seasonal decorations, like these sweet mini pumpkins. Their designs
Crafts for Halloween - Ghostly Book Pop-Ups
Make sure ghostly figures that emerge from a pile of old books. For this project, cut two ghostly shapes in the middle pages of the book, so that the bases attach to the pages of books. Keep each ghost with a vertical piece of tape. To complete this project obsessive craft, make holes or black marker to make eyes for every soul.
Crafts for Halloween - candy bag from felt
Send collect your little ones with this cute candy bags.
Hot Chocolate Spooky
This white hot chocolate looks even spookier with a marshmallow in spirit form.
Gourds decorate like ghosts
Invitations for Halloween Party
Ideas for Halloween Party Food