- Gray-white patterned fabric wallpaper paper in the dining room
- Cool design of upholstered sofas Track – lightweight, versatile and comfortable Weight
- Glass vase with berry bushes
- Curtain and room divider systems from high-quality woods from Nolastar
- Bar stools delete the dining table
- Living room furniture combine – exquisite color and style mix
- High amounts of white steel bed
- Waterfront Hotel in Africa reveals amazing underwater world
- 19 ideas for outdoor garden lanterns light
- House "Oleander" look at the Maritim
Creating a Koi Pond – useful for design of water garden information
If you want to create a koi pond, to be informed of the most important conditions for the application. However, Koi carp or also known that the color of the fish pond is more popular which can reach a length of 100 cm. Each animal is individually colored - red, white, blue, orange or gold. In addition, the Koi can be very old.
Koi Pond Design Tips
Koi mature after 2-4 years. If you want to create a koi pond should be aware that koi are very social animals and like to enjoy the company. They need care and attention. Despite popular belief that Koi grow in a big pond, but it is not true. But the good filtration systems are important conditions. Several factors are essential for the rapid growth and significant. However, the fish require a highly nutritious food.
What care should be taken when creating Koi pond?
Koi are the favorite food of mosquito larvae and plants soft basin. That is to say, these are sun loving plants and therefore is not recommended to make a garden pond in the shade. The size of the plant depends on the space to become meht fish, the largest of the pond should be (1 x 1m would be a good size). The bottom of the pond must not exceed 2.5 meters, in the best case, a depth of 1.8 m. So if you want to create a koi pond should also think about the winter cover. This fish can overwinter in the pond, the pond does not freeze completely, depending on its depth.
Creating a koi pond in your garden
Good care is very important. The koi pond is relatively easy to maintain. Koi are omnivorous and are therefore particularly susceptible to disease. Reverse filtration systems to ensure the purity of water. With regular water changes can be neutralized to 90% of pathogenic bacteria and awareness of the crane.
Koi pond with waterfall
Guide garden ponds
Gardens - Koi pond
Koi Pond - what matters is the selection of the filter
Stepping Stones in Koi Pond
Koi pond - the cure is important
Relaxation area in the garden pond
Fish in the pond in the garden