- Eclecticism as a lifestyle trend interior design by Guilherme Torres
- Stepping Stones with mosaic pattern – easy craft idea to make your own
- Favorite Sonia Saelens Deco
- Use patio furniture inside
- "Dots" – renovation and remodeling a house frankfurter
- Wooden bathroom design – Ideas for Rustic Bathroom
- Design of the family home – the proximity to nature provides peace
- Luxury villa on the slopes with stylish furnishings and stunning sea views
- Cheap Costumes for Women Online – 20 Ideas under 30 €
- Island as a single drop
Cube-shaped house built as an extension.
Sherwood has designed a minimalist cube house, BOX Salon. The living cube was built as an extension of a traditional chalet in Titirangi, Auckland, New Zealand. It offers a unique blend of tradition and modernity in a comfortable and high quality environment.
Cube-like house in New Zealand offers a high quality of life.
This cube shaped house from Sherwood is very different from a typical rural house. There are large windows across two floors which are airy and modern. This house has a minimalist aura and despite this it fits in very well with the residential and fairly traditional houses in the surrounding area.
House with a flat roof has exclusive design.
The cube provides easy living both inside and out. Transparency is a very important element of the design. The floor to ceiling windows make a bright and comfortable atmosphere to complement the modernist style of the home. The living space includes a spacious wooden kitchen, dining room and comfortable seating.
Large living room with double height ceiling.
Sleek and contemporary design defines this home and is set off to full effect by all the modern amenities. Glass railings increase the sense of light and space. Bright colors and natural materials enliven the atmosphere. Ostentatious decorations have been omitted.
Photo by Emma-Jane Hetherington
Kitchen and dining room with open kitchen.
Interior solutions New Zealand.
Communication between the interior and the exterior achieved using glass.
Open with direct access to the garden.
Modern house with stunning views.
The interior is pure white.
Pendant lights in brass.
Glass railings blend seamlessly into the room.
The minimalist building is in tune with the times.
Extension combines modernity and tradition.
Mezzanine floor and large living room with TV
Designer bathroom, ceramic tiles.