- Paper crafts ideas – Make your own colorful Christmas tree ornaments
- Modern concrete house in Greece blends with the landscape
- Danish design sofa
- Dining room with chairs "Standard"
- Colorful retro living room with fireplace
- Modern family home – a fascinating new building of concrete and glass
- The lighting in the living room
- Wall of yellow-green with the decorations of the Child
- Dining room furniture industrial zone-chic
- Rustic decorating ideas for a living room in country style
Modern House in Los Angeles surrounded by a charming landscape
San Lorenzo is a modern house in Los Angeles, California, USA. It was designed by Mike Jacobs to a customer in 2012. The house blends in with the surrounding landscape thanks to an adequate. The spacious living room has high ceilings and generous use of glass and steel, while the private areas for most of plaster and cedar wood can be seen.
Modern House in Los Angelis, California
After careful zoning, the architects chose structures for two locking "L-shaped", which are the whole house: the first "L-shaped" - a porch and housing (steel / glass) open and transparent - includes all common areas, garden, swimming pool, living room and a home theater system. The second "L-shape" - an opaque shell (brick / cedar) - follows the basic shape of the house and includes guest rooms and bathrooms. A large open living room is the focal point of the entire device. Sliding doors open pocket the entire south wall of the garden, while the windows of the north fold completely. They create direct links with the outside world.
House of Modern Architecture by Mike Jacobs
These large sliding windows and doors passively cool the house and draw fresh air deep into the rooms. They provide natural ventilation of the house. A staircase connects the elongated terrace, formal living rooms with terrace and home theater below. Some steps to support access to private homes and service areas. These multiple inputs generate a constant exchange between living spaces.
Landscaping of the front garden
windows fold completely in the North
facilitate access to the terrace and pool
colored carpet as Fabrtupfer
The panoramic windows overlooking the pool
high ceiling and large window
white plastered walls