- Gift ideas for tea lovers – Creative and cool tea egg designs
- Materials and colors, unlike – Modern Home Design
- 6 Useful Tips for a successful garden design in the backyard
- Sommerdeko yourself– Great ideas for the table with lemons
- Organizing kids party in the garden – 20 fun ideas Easter decoration
- Small urban garden design – garden design ideas for modern
- Dining table and the metal suspension
- 25hours Hotel Hamburg – Hafen atmosphere dominates the interior design
- Gray sofas in front of a black wall in the living room open
- Trendy ideas interior design – Modular shelving for the construction of the self
Cubic House in Switzerland with panoramic views
A house in Switzerland cubic fascinated with a modern facade of concrete and wood beams. The building, designed by the famous architectural firm partner Lischer is close to Vitznau and offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the beautiful nature.
Holiday House in Switzerland with creative enthusiasm facades
The beauty of the landscape has inspired architects Lischer partners for their excellent project. The three-story holiday house in Switzerland is situated on a hill and is perfectly integrated into the environment. There are a lot of windows and terraces overlooking the pictorial nature of the dream. The facade fascinated by a contrastive design - the wild beauty of exposed concrete is compared with the warmth of wood. Neutral colors create a visual link on the rocks nearby. The canopy compliments the overall look. Because of its square shape, the building seems to be the quiet beauty.
House in Switzerland - Wood characterizes the interior
Inside the holiday home in Switzerland is dominated by wood. The natural material is widely used - such as floors, walls, and also in the design of the ceiling. Light wood color makes the interior appear to livable. Floor to ceiling high windows let in plenty of light in the living room. On three floors, a living room, a kitchen with dining room and several rooms are located. The rooms are cheaper, but tastefully decorated. In the kitchen, excited an integrated stainless steel kitchen - worktop. The dining room in a minimalist style is suitable for family and friends. The highlight is the living room - seating offers the opportunity to relax in a comfortable environment.
Partner Architekten Lischer House is a great project with a modern vision, which is characterized by a combination of traditional materials and design effective facade.
Modern kitchen with dining area
The fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances in the rear wall
Contemporary fireplace in the living room
Breathtaking views of the surroundings from the balcony
Material of wood dominates the interior architecture
Minimalist rectangular shapes characterize the interior
Comfortable chairs and large windows provide space for recreation
The bedroom windows reveal Traumpanorama
TresARCA-modern home with pool on the outskirts of Las Vegas