- Design Italian armchairs inspired urban sophistication
- Teak garden furniture elegance and functionality Tribe
- Hot metallic sheen in Home Decor – The Return of brass and copper
- Garden ideas for making your own – planting flowers in the basket
- Wall with chalkboard paint
- Luxury Anantara Kihavah Resort & Spa-the dream holiday in the Maldives
- 75 Original Ideas for Decorating in the Shabby Chic Style
- Nursery establishment of Forni Mobili shows class and elegance
- Adjust apartment – aesthetics can be very functional Geometrsiche
- 100 decorative home accessories individually for your home
Cubic House in Switzerland with panoramic views
A house in Switzerland cubic fascinated with a modern facade of concrete and wood beams. The building, designed by the famous architectural firm partner Lischer is close to Vitznau and offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the beautiful nature.
Holiday House in Switzerland with creative enthusiasm facades
The beauty of the landscape has inspired architects Lischer partners for their excellent project. The three-story holiday house in Switzerland is situated on a hill and is perfectly integrated into the environment. There are a lot of windows and terraces overlooking the pictorial nature of the dream. The facade fascinated by a contrastive design - the wild beauty of exposed concrete is compared with the warmth of wood. Neutral colors create a visual link on the rocks nearby. The canopy compliments the overall look. Because of its square shape, the building seems to be the quiet beauty.
House in Switzerland - Wood characterizes the interior
Inside the holiday home in Switzerland is dominated by wood. The natural material is widely used - such as floors, walls, and also in the design of the ceiling. Light wood color makes the interior appear to livable. Floor to ceiling high windows let in plenty of light in the living room. On three floors, a living room, a kitchen with dining room and several rooms are located. The rooms are cheaper, but tastefully decorated. In the kitchen, excited an integrated stainless steel kitchen - worktop. The dining room in a minimalist style is suitable for family and friends. The highlight is the living room - seating offers the opportunity to relax in a comfortable environment.
Partner Architekten Lischer House is a great project with a modern vision, which is characterized by a combination of traditional materials and design effective facade.
Modern kitchen with dining area
The fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances in the rear wall
Contemporary fireplace in the living room
Breathtaking views of the surroundings from the balcony
Material of wood dominates the interior architecture
Minimalist rectangular shapes characterize the interior
Comfortable chairs and large windows provide space for recreation
The bedroom windows reveal Traumpanorama
TresARCA-modern home with pool on the outskirts of Las Vegas