- Natural wooden table in the office
- Buffets Boca do Lobo striking design with an opulent design
- Decorative pumpkins in autumn -10 inspire organized craft ideas
- Table decoration for Halloween Party – Creepy ideas in black and orange
- Bamboo headboard
- Gloss black carbon fiber instead of Murano glass – TechnoLUgy
- Eco house in the forest 3D views Konrad Wojcik
- 13 creative ideas for the design of the wall in the living room with floral motifs
- Pendant luminaire design with environmentally friendly concept – "Scraplights"
Decorating the Christmas fireplace – 20 great ideas for crafts
Once the cold days are approaching, the fireplace is a focal point for any living room. If you are decorating your home for Christmas, do not forget the fireplace. This place could be the finishing touch to your Christmas or be at the center more attractive in the home. Discover our ideas, you can easily copy and tinkering.
Decorating the mantel for Christmas
One of the most popular Christmas decorations and traditional mantel are the garlands. You can make garlands of paper, felt, pine branches, old gloves and boots for children, of course, Santa Claus. Use the old things that you can give a new look. These snowflakes or are stuck on the old CD and decorative balls were then compiled by Zachnstöchern and Styrofoam ball and paintings.
decorate for Christmas and tinker
If you decorate the fireplace for Christmas, note the symmetry. Hang a wreath in the middle, and then expand the decoration. You can all sorts of things around fireplace - glass vases with baubles, cones and bells, candlesticks beautifully decorated, family photos ... Select the decorative elements that create a great atmosphere in the lounge. With soft colors and a touch of sparkle. If you want to take a look bright and gay, then you can mix different colors. For a refined and elegant look, choose only two and their nuances.
Green and white
Garlands gloves or fir branches
silver balls on fire
colorful mix of colors or just two colors
Decorate the Christmas tree with red berries
traditional red and green
red candle lanterns
shining white Christmas trees
Fir branches and lemons