- Some rules you should consider when transplanting flowers
- Nursery for girls – 100 colors and design ideas
- Build your own vertical garden – do it yourself projects for home
- Basin, window frames Brown
- Table and chairs in rust-optic
- Bathroom with mosaic tiles green
- Houseplants in the living room
- Studying in industrial style
- Kitchen with wood work
- House with balcony – modern concept, implemented by Ryo Matsui in Tokyo
Tinker suspended planters – a great idea for mini terrariums
Equipment maintenance as easy as Tillandsia and other hanging plants experience a decrease in the trend. Why do not require soil and care, are very popular for city dwellers. Hanging plants can be grown in glass jars and mini-terrariums. Irrigation is provided by a steam shower. You can also try at home hanging planters., We present some inspiring ideas.
Hanging Planters fumble - simple craft project for the home
planters Tinker is neither great time - connected energy or money spent. You must have the following: own from a plastic bottle, rope, spray paint coverage, if desired, hanging plants (in most of the markets in the house and garden, it is sold), hammer nails and thin (or other media for drilling).
Experiment quickly and easily planters
Sticking with our guide to help you make your own mini-garden at home. Drill a hole in the top of the lid. You can do this by using the hammer and nail. Apply various Shichten spray paint on the lid to get the desired color of Pflanzengefaßes. Leave the lid after staining when drying. Once you get to the surface already, you poke the cable through the hole in the lid. Tie the rope to hang plants. Then mount planters custom built to the window in the bathroom, so you get a lot of sun. Steam shower in each bathroom provides irrigation for hanging plants. A practical idea for a merger with sprayer is also good.
spray color of your choice
Umbindung hanging plants
Suspend Planzgefäße update the bathroom
Before Naturschmuck window
Green Home Decoration