- Wall in Marina
- Ideas for Animated Decoration Trend
- Contemporary house with wood facade cladding by Studio 9one2
- Halloween garden decorations ideas with skeletons, skulls and bones
- Wooden furniture – inspired by the art of Origami Collection
- The optical illusion in designer Furniture Collection by James Plumb
- Laminate flooring – the advantages of laminate flooring over wood
- Top 20 Music Festivals from around the world – a must for music fans
- Interior-design rathke.de
- Minimalist wooden house on Lake Zurich with clean design
Decorating with handmade candles and candle holders-12 a great idea
Candles are an inspiring passion for some people. They turn any room into a haven of comfort and rest to promote intimacy and conviviality. As the sole focus is a candle more. Candles in different shapes, colors and sizes can be combined in a unique way and brighten the table with a shimmering light. Here we show you some good ideas with handmade candles and candle holders, which also succeeded all beginners.
Decoration with candles in hand - Ideas for modders
The popular hand candles and candleholders often accompany us during dinner and make each particularly pleasant place. Same effect as a full array of real Eyecathcer decorated candles are placed on the dining table. For aromatic jewelry you can use a variety of materials - fruit peels, lemon slices, coffee beans, cinnamon sticks, etc.
Sets with candles in jars
Slight flickering candles, scented flowers and aromatic hot beverages, to the days and nights so special. Old jam jars are perfect for candle holders. They not only serve as an effective windbreak, but also make great play of light created.
Tinker green candle
To create beautiful designer pieces, you do not need high quality materials. You can use all kinds of successful discoveries. For these delightful designs natural look are used as tea lights and basic hollowed out tree branches. The candlesticks are lovingly handmade.
You will find handmade utensils in natural materials
These handmade candles you meet the living room with light.
Use a sea shell for decorating inspiration
The shell creates a mysterious atmosphere. It is complemented by a romantic background music.
porcelain cups - candle holders
Coconut coconut candle as a great
Handmade candles are a great Geshenkidee. The coconut brings an exotic touch to the overall image.
Candle engraved with floral motifs
Perfume and jelly candles in candlesticks metal
Candle decorating with fruit
An implanter clay can be used as a candle