- Wooden table in the dining room color
- Living room design trendy Purple Orchid
- Bioclimatic Biossun aluminum roofs
- Vintage radio equipment Paul Sanders home accessory for retro gamers
- The Fallingwater House by Frank Lloyd Wright remains eternal classics
- Sliding door in modern room with exposed beams
- 5 Ideas for the outdoor – liven up your porch
- Outdoor carpet | Ethno-flair in the garden
- Bring home holiday atmosphere – table decoration ideas for the summer
- The LED lighting in the kitchen
Modern luxury villa in Rhodes – minimalism with a sea view!
Who does not dream of a holiday in Rhodes, Greece? And in a modern luxury villa? Even if you never thought you'd fall in love with it here. The distinctive Villa F by Hornung & Jacobi Architects is a 220 m2 large house, which was designed for a young couple. The architects have even built a separate room for your guests.
Modern luxury villa with sea views
Prefabricated wooden structure is reasonable given the weather conditions under the Rhodes coast. Photovoltaic panels on the roof provide energy self-sufficient home. A stone wall frames the way to the sea and is harmoniously integrated design of the villa. The entrance is under the house, in a cut in the stone wall and roof windows with built-in lights illuminate the way home. The wood is covered in white plaster, which is only possible because the temperatures never fall below zero, and because the modern luxury villa must be heated and cooled rapidly above.
Modern luxury villa with swimming pool in Greece
Hornung Jacobi and architects have developed a variety of natural cooling mechanisms that reduce total energy consumption of the house. An opening in the roof creates a mechanical cooling effect. Evaporation of the pool can also control the microclimate. PVs triangular provide all the energy for households. Finally, this beautiful design is not only modern, but also environmentally friendly.