- Make room in the garden and enjoy the outdoor dining
- Luxury Resort Kui Buri in Thailand – architecture with natural materials
- Crayon drawing on the wall – Wallpaper pattern design of rollout
- Decorating ideas for kids
- custom desk with storage space in the Youth Division
- Freestanding bathtub and sink in the attic
- Dining table with wheels
- Modern loft with minimalist style in a white
- Extraordinary Table Design from Zaha Hadid – Furniture in ice optics
- The modern bathroom mirror cabinet provides more storage than
Designer paper lamps by Anthony Dickens – Flexible and versatile
Tekio is a collection of designer lamps modular paper that can take any form. Designer Anthony Dickens created the lights exclusively made of bamboo and paper, and presented at the Clerkenwell Design Week 2011. "Cochin" The traditional Japanese lanterns in use since the 16th century You were the designers of London inspired. They can be seen today in front of the apartments and shops in Japan.
paper lamps Chochin designers inspired by the Japanese Lantern
The innovation of paper lamps luxury flexibility. In each frame is a paper tube connecting hinges that can even be locked to ninety degrees. The frames are then connected to create any desired shape. You can easily choose between LED lamps or fluorine with easy access.
paper lamps designer with flexible structure
Customers have the freedom to do as desired lamp itself - a semi-circular wall of light at a large facility such as loop. Tekio provides the opportunity for plenty of creativity and you can play the role of the designer.
creativity defines the shape of the lamp
Tekio is something else. The design can also be a standalone lamp, wall lamp, and even a lamp to adjust. You can sketch the outlines of a lounge, a bar, a lounge, or simply create a uniform line of light between two walls golden snake. It is more than just a lamp. It is a means by which you divide the room or can highlight certain areas. The possibilities are endless.
Paper on bamboo frame