- Upholstered in red and brown
- Tiles with romantic flower pattern
- Design wall with blue gradient
- Inside high color
- Private estate in Mexico with sophisticated architecture
- Design tips and ideas for small gardens – What not to miss?
- wall design in the eyes of graffiti and stool silver strain
- Halloween decoration make for the garden – ideas for horror atmosphere
- Shower curtain with curved rod
- Modern house with a lot of exposed concrete – not so attractive, but very cool
Designer paper lamps by Anthony Dickens – Flexible and versatile
Tekio is a collection of designer lamps modular paper that can take any form. Designer Anthony Dickens created the lights exclusively made of bamboo and paper, and presented at the Clerkenwell Design Week 2011. "Cochin" The traditional Japanese lanterns in use since the 16th century You were the designers of London inspired. They can be seen today in front of the apartments and shops in Japan.
paper lamps Chochin designers inspired by the Japanese Lantern
The innovation of paper lamps luxury flexibility. In each frame is a paper tube connecting hinges that can even be locked to ninety degrees. The frames are then connected to create any desired shape. You can easily choose between LED lamps or fluorine with easy access.
paper lamps designer with flexible structure
Customers have the freedom to do as desired lamp itself - a semi-circular wall of light at a large facility such as loop. Tekio provides the opportunity for plenty of creativity and you can play the role of the designer.
creativity defines the shape of the lamp
Tekio is something else. The design can also be a standalone lamp, wall lamp, and even a lamp to adjust. You can sketch the outlines of a lounge, a bar, a lounge, or simply create a uniform line of light between two walls golden snake. It is more than just a lamp. It is a means by which you divide the room or can highlight certain areas. The possibilities are endless.
Paper on bamboo frame