- Hi-tech loft apartment in Belgium Kempart loft of Dethier Architecture
- Lay underfloor heating – types, costs, advantages and disadvantages
- Decorating ideas for white sofa
- DIY by swimming pond with a natural self-cleaning process
- Beautify the living room with Art – A stylish wall decoration
- Poured concrete kitchen island – kitchen island design by Thomas Linssen
- Make room in vintage style is
- Plywood-table ripple by Benjamin Hubert lightest table in the world
- Grey on gray
- Decorate terrace with pots of yellow flowers
Finca Bellavista, Costa Rica offers accommodation in tree house
Located in Costa Rica Dshungel near the Pacific is a community of tree houses that fit into the natural landscape. Finca Bellavista is one of the most beautiful places in the world. In this ecologically balanced area can breathe deeply, strengthen the body and mind and feel the true connection with nature. Who has not even dreamed of a comfortable night in a tree house! The houses are built on stilts in the middle of the rainforest and provide an alternative to the busy city life.
Night in a tree house in the jungle
Finca Bellavista, you can book a night in a tree house or stay longer. Once there, do not want to leave the place. In this hotel, you feel like in paradise. The idea of a house in a tree in the rainforest to Mateo and Erica Hogan enjoys great international popularity. The huts are connected by bridges and strings together and accessed by stairs and ladders.
Night in a tree house for the more adventurous
Falls are just outside the door. The complex covers an area of approximately 250,900 m2 and offers a panoramic view of the region. In the building was taken into consideration for the environment. A unique natural paradise without environmental degradation, pollution, crime - the perfect place for a relaxing holiday or permanent residence.
Living in nature between birds and monkeys
Stay in a treehouse is an adventure for many people. But Finca Bellavista offers modern rooms, a ranch, a bathhouse, an outdoor living room, fireplace, garden, suitable for weddings. The cabins are equipped with a biogas plant which generates electricity. In addition, they are passively cooled and illuminated.
Finca bellacista: a sustainable community of cabin
House on stilts in a forest in Costa Rica
Night at the Bauhaus - environmentally trend
Stilt houses are interconnected by bridges
Tree houses in Costa Rica
Night at the Bauhaus - the dream realized
Experiments in the middle of nature
Comfortable in the jungle
Modern rooms with