- Mercer Hotel in Barcelona
- An artistic apartment
- Funny mats provide warmth and happiness in the entrance area
- Smiley Face with neon light
- Hallway to bedroom
- Stylish luxury apartment with loft character of KCD Design Studio
- Wooden furniture in the green garden full of plants
- Models Attractive dining table by Koket-Guilty Pleasures Collection
- White living room with steel components
- Three-piece design villa with step-like structure at the beach
First-class architectural visualization – Modern villa in the desert
This modern villa in the desert created a 3D architectural rendering of the first class by Aiko studio for "Winestein Vaadia Architects' architectural firm. The overall objective was to provide a peaceful and tranquil environment for the client. The desert scene was actually their first attempt to merge the magical scenery of the desert with a modern architecture, a villa.
Modern villa in the desert with interesting architecture
The 3D visualization of the interior and the exterior is very quiet, desolate desert landscape and neutral colors and simple lines of the house dar. This imaginary modern villa is particularly charming with its terrace doors in high ceiling and circular on the slope of the roof floor panoramic windows. The chairs on the terrace and shimmering pool are some of the highlights of the representation of the virtual architecture.
Modern villa with a perfect architectural representation
The most difficult task was to create a credible view of the landscape of rocks and sand for a realistic look. The design team has different types of techniques used for rocks and vegetation. For the construction of this scene they have V-Ray Sun and uses real camera. This has given good results for the exteriors. The V-Ray move gave them the ability to create a detailed topographic survey and rocks.
credible desert landscape and shape of the interesting roof
glazed floor ceiling
Green upholstered sofa grass out visually against sand colors
Neutral colors and wood stove
Driftwood and white fabrics