- 27 Ideas for lawn chair for comfort lovers, design and quality
- Balcony privacy screen with vertical garden – Effective and inexpensive
- The new designer canteen from the mirror magazine in Hamburg's HafenCity
- Modern house flat roof with a surprisingly simple interior
- Holiday event of the year – water park "Tropical Islands"
- Studio with drawing board
- Wall in the old building
- Create miniature gardens in pots on the balcony – QuickStart Guide
- Classic living room with red sofa
- Bad design of geometric aesthetics – Rexa Design Giano series of
Fruit trees in pots – varieties of fruits that you can grow in containers
There are many different kinds of fruit, but not everyone has a garden for her. Do not worry. You can still have delicious fruit on the balcony, planting fruit trees in pots. Caution and proper patience, that will bear fruit. Here we present some of the fruits that you can grow in planters.
Fruit trees in pots - Calamondin
A tree that bears fruit and a nice fragrance is the ultimate accessory for the home. Both practical and decorative, the calamansi can be kept outside on the balcony and brought into the house in winter. The calamondin is a small orange variety and the Philippines. It is a mix between Citrus reticulata and Fortunella japonica. Just like a real tropical species need full sun calamondin with high humidity. It can survive low temperatures, but is sensitive to frost.
Fruit trees in pots - Lemon
The Meyer lemon is another fragrant citrus tree can grow on the balcony or in the kitchen itself. They grow to 2-3 meters in height when grown in the ground and are smaller if in containers. You can put the lemon tree in a pot on the table as an eye-catcher.
Pineapple can be easily planted in the house and also bought a fruit in a store. Cut the top and place the stem of the pineapple in a pot with soil and water. The best part is that the pineapple is not too sophisticated and easy to maintain. He just needs light and a bit 'of water. It may take two years, until the pineapple begins to bear fruit.
These figures may also breed in containers on your patio or in the house. Plant the tree in a plastic container and watered regularly. Allow the face. The figures enjoy the sun, so make sure your tree gets eight hours of sun a day.
Although mangoes as the tropical climate, you can always try and mango to grow in a bucket. Select a mango market and you plant it in a bucket with drainage holes. Follow the instructions and water the tree immediately after planting. It is also possible to grow a mango tree from a seed.
Highlight the table