- Hand-painted Chinese silk wallpaper with Chinoiserie floral pattern
- Simple wall shelf with secret compartment – "Clopen" Torafu of Architects
- Poly rattan garden furniture – the right look for your modern room
- Mallorca gorgeous golden luxury villa located directly on the sea
- For sale
- Blinds, pleated blinds, venetian blinds, as an alternative to the standard procedure
- Shoe cabinet design – 15 ideas for industrial design trends 2015 residential
- Small hut in the forest enchanted with rustic furnishings
- Paris Loft
- Designer Chair by Benjamin Hubert serves as a hammock
Fruit trees in pots – varieties of fruits that you can grow in containers
There are many different kinds of fruit, but not everyone has a garden for her. Do not worry. You can still have delicious fruit on the balcony, planting fruit trees in pots. Caution and proper patience, that will bear fruit. Here we present some of the fruits that you can grow in planters.
Fruit trees in pots - Calamondin
A tree that bears fruit and a nice fragrance is the ultimate accessory for the home. Both practical and decorative, the calamansi can be kept outside on the balcony and brought into the house in winter. The calamondin is a small orange variety and the Philippines. It is a mix between Citrus reticulata and Fortunella japonica. Just like a real tropical species need full sun calamondin with high humidity. It can survive low temperatures, but is sensitive to frost.
Fruit trees in pots - Lemon
The Meyer lemon is another fragrant citrus tree can grow on the balcony or in the kitchen itself. They grow to 2-3 meters in height when grown in the ground and are smaller if in containers. You can put the lemon tree in a pot on the table as an eye-catcher.
Pineapple can be easily planted in the house and also bought a fruit in a store. Cut the top and place the stem of the pineapple in a pot with soil and water. The best part is that the pineapple is not too sophisticated and easy to maintain. He just needs light and a bit 'of water. It may take two years, until the pineapple begins to bear fruit.
These figures may also breed in containers on your patio or in the house. Plant the tree in a plastic container and watered regularly. Allow the face. The figures enjoy the sun, so make sure your tree gets eight hours of sun a day.
Although mangoes as the tropical climate, you can always try and mango to grow in a bucket. Select a mango market and you plant it in a bucket with drainage holes. Follow the instructions and water the tree immediately after planting. It is also possible to grow a mango tree from a seed.
Highlight the table