- wooden bar + Buster Punch – A "Rock Star" in the house
- Furniture design rocking horse for Lanzavecchia + Wai adults
- The wooden house covered porch – decorating ideas and design tips
- Children writing in the youth room – free from the comfortable learning space!
- Autumn wreath do it yourself – Fast Craft Ideas for Autumn decoration
- Sticker with bird motif
- Modern house with glass fronts in Toronto offers attractive residential style
- Colorful Kids table and chairs dotted
- Ideas for Interior Design – Interior by Susanna Cots failed
- Bed in front of the balcony
California passive house with garden and loft interior style
Modern passive house is a project by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop Architects, which was implemented in 2008 in Atherton, California. Atherton Residence is situated on a peninsula south of San Francisco, is composed of 4 small buildings - the main house, garage, studio and pool and offers a durable and comfortable life.
Passive house provides open attitude to life
Surrounded by water passive house offers living spaces modern loft-style operation. Floor to ceiling glass enhances the connection with nature and a greater feel-good factor. For the construction of eco-friendly materials and environmental sustainability have been used in combination with fly ash concrete, formaldehyde-free fabrics.
Modern passive house, great location
The passive house is equipped with a system of photovoltaic and solar hot in the roof and is passively cooled by solar sails, umbrellas, awnings, sliding doors and windows. Stone floors have radiant heating - heat the house and because of the increased surface temperatures combined with low air temperature is reached.
Innovative architecture and design solutions
Passive House by Turnbull Griffin Haesloop Architects offers its owners a lot of space for recreation and creative work. Open the windows flood the living spaces with light hot. Modern kitchen invites you to culinary indulgences! In the garden pond is integrated, allowing high temperatures for a balanced climate.
Large sliding glass doors lead directly onto the pool terrace
The large glass walls emphasize the natural character intact
Shower room and living room furniture to outdoor
Photovoltaic panels soak up the sun during the day a
Integration of innovative solutions for photovoltaic systems
The house is equipped with solar hot water
The open living room is bright and spacious
In the living room may be the view of the garden and terrace
Modern kitchen in white
glass fronts offer a breathtaking view of the garden and pond
Dining room with stunning views
The cabinet opens onto the garden
Room in pastel colors
Atherton Residence in California - Prospects