- ceiling with recessed lighting design as an accent – Apartment in Brazil
- Proper care for the garden makes a beautiful outside view
- Swing Rest – a luxurious modern lounge bed
- House with balcony – modern concept, implemented by Ryo Matsui in Tokyo
- Stained glass in the kitchen
- Carpet with owl drawing in the nursery
- Treehouse Experience timeless space between two oaks Djuren
- Living with a vintage look
- Anti-Cake Vase of contemporary decorative vase celebrates the death of the flower
- Romantic bath behind the sliding door
Halloween costumes and make like rock stars and heavy metal bands
Do you dare to have your hair cut in the middle to have a Mohawk hairstyle or dye your hair green? Or do you have a rock band or a musician that you like and want to emulate her look. And Halloween is the perfect time to dress like a real rock star. We collected 20 ideas for Halloween costumes and makeup are inspired by musicians from rock and metal. Examine in more detail what is offered and what distinctive personal style, these musicians.
Halloween costumes and makeup - SLIPKNOT
The band Slipknot is known for its shocking masks. Each element has a different mask, which has a different meaning. You can of course make a Slipknot mask itself, but for that you need a lot of patience. Instead, all original mask can be ordered online.
Joey Jordison inspiration kabuki makeup Japanese ninjas
Halloween costumes and makeup - Avenged Sevenfold
The sign of the band Avenged Sevenfold is called a "deadly fighting" - a skull with bat wings. If you're a fan of the band, you can easily integrate this functionality into their makeup or masks.
Slash is a rock musician who was a member of Guns N 'Roses legendary band by 1985 to 1996. A cylinder hat, a black curly wig, dark glasses, leather jacket and of course a guitar are the accessories that you must if you want to look like Slash. A bonus note: It is often carelessly his cigarette in his mouth.
Tara Turunen with a red corset
AC / DC
Five Finger Death Punch
Guns N 'Roses
Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne
System of a Down