- Produced tiles of glass as an effective roof system, the power
- Attic rooms with retro furniture
- Relax in the Finnish log cabin sauna Studio Markunpoika
- Futuristic Pendant Lamp
- Craft Christmas wreath – 14 ideas with unusual materials
- multifunctional living room
- The new sofa Roche Bobois – Furniture in beautiful colors of spring
- White and gray seat with storage Sitzpouf
- Vertical gardens and landscaping – ideas for garden and balcony
- Modern kitchen hidden in the closet i29 Design Studio
Halloween costumes and make like rock stars and heavy metal bands
Do you dare to have your hair cut in the middle to have a Mohawk hairstyle or dye your hair green? Or do you have a rock band or a musician that you like and want to emulate her look. And Halloween is the perfect time to dress like a real rock star. We collected 20 ideas for Halloween costumes and makeup are inspired by musicians from rock and metal. Examine in more detail what is offered and what distinctive personal style, these musicians.
Halloween costumes and makeup - SLIPKNOT
The band Slipknot is known for its shocking masks. Each element has a different mask, which has a different meaning. You can of course make a Slipknot mask itself, but for that you need a lot of patience. Instead, all original mask can be ordered online.
Joey Jordison inspiration kabuki makeup Japanese ninjas
Halloween costumes and makeup - Avenged Sevenfold
The sign of the band Avenged Sevenfold is called a "deadly fighting" - a skull with bat wings. If you're a fan of the band, you can easily integrate this functionality into their makeup or masks.
Slash is a rock musician who was a member of Guns N 'Roses legendary band by 1985 to 1996. A cylinder hat, a black curly wig, dark glasses, leather jacket and of course a guitar are the accessories that you must if you want to look like Slash. A bonus note: It is often carelessly his cigarette in his mouth.
Tara Turunen with a red corset
AC / DC
Five Finger Death Punch
Guns N 'Roses
Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne
System of a Down