- Click parquet – quickly moved on once even
- Autumn decoration with flowers arrange themselves to make flower arrangements in bags
- Exclusive kitchen design.
- Country acutally
- 51 ideas for garden hammock, the pool and the house, providing idyll
- World map business corner in red and orange
- 25 Ideas for a seating area for outside and inside the exclusive
- Creative Project – produce fire by simple means easy
- photos on canvas with scenes of the forest
- Old spice shelves – make loving myself back wall decoration
Italian ceramic floor tiles in wood design alternative to hardwood
A real hardwood floor has a natural charm and an undeniable style. But he quickly scratched over time and its renovation is often long and costly. If you want the natural beauty of wood and the advantages of ceramics and tiles in wood design is a perfect alternative to hardwood floors. We present a series of three major manufacturers of wooden tiles from Italy.
Floor tiles in the design of wood inside and outside of Iris Ceramica
The warmth and naturalness of wood with the benefits of solid tile. The e-wood collection by IRIS Ceramica mimics the appearance and structure of wood panels. The product in a variety of shapes and colors like white, gray and black. (Also with the environmental anti-bacterial treatment Active Clean Air & Antibacterial CeramicTM)
Floor tiles in the design of wood Refin Ceramiche Italy
The attractive look of wood heat is combined with the functionality and durability of porcelain stoneware tiles in the collection LARIX Refin Ceramiche. These floor tiles in wood design inspired by larch and used in traditional alpine architecture. Larix is the result of extensive research on the properties of this natural material, which reinterpreted the ceramic research.
Ironwood Tiles Fondovalle
The Ironwood wood Fondovalle tiles bring the best of both worlds appearance, but with a beautiful antique wood effect added. These tiles have a soft imitation wood grain and a solid structure that can last a lifetime. Available in black, oak, white, walnut, smooth or with beautiful flourishes and decorated with floral motifs, it is easy to get a romantic look modern, minimalist or rustic.