- Studio Moderna
- 30 Dexter Morgan ideas for spooky Halloween party decoration
- 12 surprises and original gift ideas for mother
- Floral sofa and chair folding conservatory classic
- Plaster on the wall
- Invite summer into the garden – stunning sun deck design ideas
- Rocker swinging beam cumbersome corsage Splinter Works
- Suspension lamp made of metal combined lighting and decoration
- Front glass for more light in the living room
- Wallpaper with the letters
Making trees and stars garland itself – Christmas Decorations
For all of us, the holiday season is a special time of the year. The time we spend with our friends and family. And before you put the presents under the tree, we need to create the wonderful atmosphere and a holiday atmosphere with a wall decoration Christmas magic. Today we'll show you some ideas that could quickly become a family activity and a game for the your children.
Wall Decoration of Christmas - stars as an essential element
At Christmas, you probably expect a lot of guests and relatives to arrive. Ask us if you want help with wall decorations. The festive Christmas decorations are often a family tradition that is fun for everyone.
Wall decoration of Christmas - A Christmas tree made of different materials
Artistic, traditional, modern, minimalist or extravaggant - Customize the walls at Christmas. You can cut the paper garland with snowflakes, dwarves or poinsettias. You can take the shape of a Christmas tree made of different materials on the wall - lights, garlands, or ornaments that are suspended pyramid.
red wallpaper and other ornaments
Another idea would be to hang Christmas stockings on a wall hook. If you do not have a fireplace at home. Remember the walls of the nursery. Bright stars and snowflakes paper on the beds would inspire children.
Hang low on the wall
stars and snowflakes light on the bed
Knitting socks on the wall
Christmas tree balls
Lucine in the shape of a tree