- Climbing plants on balconies and terraces – screening and greening
- Modern hammock design ensure comfort for three persons in the garden
- Fresh chair design in porcelain-look – "Przelany" of Wamhouse
- Creating a Japanese garden – Important elements of garden design
- Furniture in Shabby Chic
- Modern weekend home in Slovakia
- Series Holmegaard Cocoon
- 8 useful ideas on how to set up an eco-friendly home office
- Salon titatoni
- Independent house with covered balconies and overhead projectors
Making trees and stars garland itself – Christmas Decorations
For all of us, the holiday season is a special time of the year. The time we spend with our friends and family. And before you put the presents under the tree, we need to create the wonderful atmosphere and a holiday atmosphere with a wall decoration Christmas magic. Today we'll show you some ideas that could quickly become a family activity and a game for the your children.
Wall Decoration of Christmas - stars as an essential element
At Christmas, you probably expect a lot of guests and relatives to arrive. Ask us if you want help with wall decorations. The festive Christmas decorations are often a family tradition that is fun for everyone.
Wall decoration of Christmas - A Christmas tree made of different materials
Artistic, traditional, modern, minimalist or extravaggant - Customize the walls at Christmas. You can cut the paper garland with snowflakes, dwarves or poinsettias. You can take the shape of a Christmas tree made of different materials on the wall - lights, garlands, or ornaments that are suspended pyramid.
red wallpaper and other ornaments
Another idea would be to hang Christmas stockings on a wall hook. If you do not have a fireplace at home. Remember the walls of the nursery. Bright stars and snowflakes paper on the beds would inspire children.
Hang low on the wall
stars and snowflakes light on the bed
Knitting socks on the wall
Christmas tree balls
Lucine in the shape of a tree