- Landscaping – 100 pictures, beautiful garden ideas and styles
- Winter and Christmas decoration with snowflakes DIY
- Shabby Chic convenient for children
- The wall plate in front of a green wall photo with stylized trees
- The Bridge House – a practical design solution
- Hutch "Cube Gap" and colorful pillows in bright living room
- Scala revived in the living room
- Orange Bank
- Tile bathroom floor
- Bedspread beige linen with embroidery
Making trees and stars garland itself – Christmas Decorations
For all of us, the holiday season is a special time of the year. The time we spend with our friends and family. And before you put the presents under the tree, we need to create the wonderful atmosphere and a holiday atmosphere with a wall decoration Christmas magic. Today we'll show you some ideas that could quickly become a family activity and a game for the your children.
Wall Decoration of Christmas - stars as an essential element
At Christmas, you probably expect a lot of guests and relatives to arrive. Ask us if you want help with wall decorations. The festive Christmas decorations are often a family tradition that is fun for everyone.
Wall decoration of Christmas - A Christmas tree made of different materials
Artistic, traditional, modern, minimalist or extravaggant - Customize the walls at Christmas. You can cut the paper garland with snowflakes, dwarves or poinsettias. You can take the shape of a Christmas tree made of different materials on the wall - lights, garlands, or ornaments that are suspended pyramid.
red wallpaper and other ornaments
Another idea would be to hang Christmas stockings on a wall hook. If you do not have a fireplace at home. Remember the walls of the nursery. Bright stars and snowflakes paper on the beds would inspire children.
Hang low on the wall
stars and snowflakes light on the bed
Knitting socks on the wall
Christmas tree balls
Lucine in the shape of a tree