- Extension to house
- Contemporary wooden house build – what advantages does the use of wood
- Fiber cement planters – Ideal for urban gardening on the balcony
- Linen color and model
- A luxury apartment individually and beautifully decorated in Tel Aviv
- The doors of the Italian designers Lualdi door for modern spaces
- Prefabricated "silver maple" Casa
- Dining Chairs Poliform – showy furniture design from Italy
- Modern bathroom with "Aqua Clean Sela" -WC
Modern wooden pavilion in the garden design will accommodate small office space
This unique wooden pavilion was designed by the architecture studio Design Platform 5 Architects. The property has been designed with relatively small elegant curves and shapes, so it can fit in a large courtyard garden. Inside the house a small office with a desk and a chair was established.
Modern design wooden pavilion with unusual shapes
The design of the wooden pavilion by Platform 5 has a contemporary design and elegant curved shapes. The small cabin was built as a circle that has been divided in two. One half contains office space and the other was designed as a space for open storage. A large bay window with integrated door marks the entrance.
The wooden pavilion in the garden seen from above
Front of the pavilion with panoramic windows
The design of modern wooden house - interior decoration and building materials
The interior design of the wooden pavilion houses a small office space. Wooden desk and chair are simple equipment unusual office. The furniture was made of oak and the house itself was built using wood expansion. Of course, an integrated skylight illuminates the interior of the office. Curved lines and sleek shapes create a certain elegance to the interior.
Simple wooden interior
Storage room with open roof
View of the pavilion of
Photos by Alan Williams