- Make door wreath with mini pumpkins themselves – Autumn and Halloween Decoration
- Roof terrace for year round protection against the elements
- 22 creative door knocker in antique look with interesting shapes
- Gray painted kitchen shelf
- Double bed under a sloping roof
- Single marble sinks, designed by Enzo Berti
- Sleep Athletic
- Green dining table in the kitchen
- Furniture beams reconstructed houses, modern barn-visible
- Colorful dining room with great suspension
Modern wooden pavilion in the garden design will accommodate small office space
This unique wooden pavilion was designed by the architecture studio Design Platform 5 Architects. The property has been designed with relatively small elegant curves and shapes, so it can fit in a large courtyard garden. Inside the house a small office with a desk and a chair was established.
Modern design wooden pavilion with unusual shapes
The design of the wooden pavilion by Platform 5 has a contemporary design and elegant curved shapes. The small cabin was built as a circle that has been divided in two. One half contains office space and the other was designed as a space for open storage. A large bay window with integrated door marks the entrance.
The wooden pavilion in the garden seen from above
Front of the pavilion with panoramic windows
The design of modern wooden house - interior decoration and building materials
The interior design of the wooden pavilion houses a small office space. Wooden desk and chair are simple equipment unusual office. The furniture was made of oak and the house itself was built using wood expansion. Of course, an integrated skylight illuminates the interior of the office. Curved lines and sleek shapes create a certain elegance to the interior.
Simple wooden interior
Storage room with open roof
View of the pavilion of
Photos by Alan Williams