- Guide for your perfect Koi pond in various garden styles
- Schillig sofa – functional design ideas for great comfort
- Personalize balcony with comfortable seating
- Advice on care of daffodils in the garden and potted flowers
- Wallpaper green and black with animal prints in nursery
- A very sober Scandinavian
- Combine glamorous Italian kitchen glass, wood and stainless steel
- Sparingly through the winter – reducing heating costs
- Garten Relax chair with a unique design that invites you to relax
Lamp interactive design – Different colors injecting with syringes
"Color injector" is a lamp interactive design, consisting of components of the Arduino. Your color is with three syringes filled with various inks, controlled. Syringes allow people to change the color of the light emitted by the lamp in an unconventional way. The syringes are filled with ink red, green and blue.
Interactive multicolored light design
Russian designer Taras Sgibnev developed this interactive product as a physical expression of how the red, green and blue is used in digital interfaces to create a wide range of different colors. The project shows the process of analog-digital conversion of colors. Any color can be produced by mixing the RGB system.
Lamp interactive design - inject the ink color
Syringes suspended under the lamp and connected to another place within the body of the lamp. So that the color and the movement of the ink can be detected, are used tubes. The syringes inside the lamp are interconnected by a slide switch with Arduino microprocessor, which controls the output color.
the components of the lamp
The LEDs are connected to a reflective cylinder, so that the uniform light enters the light-permeable plastic screen. The lampshade is made between the floor and the lid. The lamp can be mounted with the spray down from the ceiling or placed upside down on a table.
RGB mixing system and Arduino microprocessor