- Summer House in the Cyclades
- Finca Bellavista, Costa Rica offers accommodation in tree house
- House with balcony – modern concept, implemented by Ryo Matsui in Tokyo
- Freestanding bathtub gives the bathroom refined look
- Bathroom vanity cabinet select – 35 designs with a modern look
- Remains full internal inspection of a medical clinic in Osaka
- Black Chesterfield Sofa and pictures in St. Petersburg suspended
- Luxury bedding Kylie Minogue – satin, sequins and elegant style.
- Fresh colors in the living room – 20 living ideas and tips in green and white
- Bay with black leather seats
Modern architecture promotes eye-catching sculptural outdoor
Modern architecture is often described as a similar museum. Minimalist white walls and modern facilities make the houses look like galleries, expect the walls to jewelry. But what remains for the exterior design? That catchy exterior sculptural appropriate? Take a look at these ideas and see the answers to these questions.
Outside catchy - Artworks welcome guests
Steinbomer, Bramwell & Vrazel Architects
The most obvious answer is that modern residential architecture in contemporary art go hand in hand, art in particular abstract objects with no clearly defined shapes. This trio of sculptures by Constantin Brancusi and mixing with trees and stands on smooth walls of the residence.
Outside catchy - a wooden frame will change the appearance of the house
Abstract art can change the appearance of a house like this rectangular wooden frame that frames the view of the house.
Moore Architects, PC
A sculpture outside the front door is particularly effective. These sculptures of birds is a fun way to welcome your guests and is the perfect accent on black wall background.
sheahan + quandt Architecture and interiors
Kinetic sculptures are very beautiful, as contemporary vanes. Here is a comment that the point of view of the art of the house is as important as the look, if the house is used as a backdrop. The location of this kinetic sculpture is carefully planned to take advantage of the full window.
Dave Adams Photography
This giraffe is a great example of outdoor fun catchy. It must be wonderful to look at and see the orange sculpture, stretch the neck in plantations.
Some works have odd shapes, but large effect due to its location. Between water and public trail, you can see the sculpture from all sides.
Easily the most popular form of modern architecture is the domain. This rusty balls of different sizes (by H. Keith Wagner) are a fun way to activate the space between the two buildings.
Wooden facade and Holzskluptur
Stuart Sampley Architect
Harte Brownlee & Associates Interior Design
Architecture Outer space landscape