- Simple Fountain Designs – Water Gardens
- Wardrobe elegant country style
- Modern Shabby Chic
- Pendant luminaire design with environmentally friendly concept – "Scraplights"
- Female flirtatious glass table lamps with Swarovski crystals from Italamp
- Compact, versatile Prefab Wood
- Architects glamorous concrete house with modern interior design
- Winter and Christmas decoration with snowflakes DIY
- Interior design with color – skillfully put vibrant red accents
- Color-dive with covers
Modern House Extension by Wim Goes Architectuur
This building was designed by architect Wim Goes Architectuur as an extension of the modern home in a residence in Belgium. The location of the house is very quiet and green, near a pond. Large trees and shrubs around it "hide" the house and protect the privacy of the owner. At the same time, there is the possibility to extend the house.
Modern architecture - the extension of the house
Firstly, a new wine cellar and a home accessory erected over him. The other part extends over the lake and looks as if it floats on water. The really special thing about this housing expansion is harmony between interior and exterior space.
The new culture timber fits perfectly. The glass facade is framed with solid wood. This room has been set up as a lounge. It provides protection against the elements and provides a way to relax or eat. The course is also suitable for family gatherings or garden parties. The new device also features a wooden platform where you can refresh and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.