- Antique wooden furniture
- Wood kitchen design – comfort for the whole family!
- Industrial look in the bedroom
- Open living room with colorful furniture
- Asia meets Winsen (Luhe)
- Polished wooden desk
- A restaurant industry look
- 15 modern bedroom designs in black and white color palette
- Home of impressed with glass solutions for unusual designer
- Upholstered in red and brown
Modern House Extension by Wim Goes Architectuur
This building was designed by architect Wim Goes Architectuur as an extension of the modern home in a residence in Belgium. The location of the house is very quiet and green, near a pond. Large trees and shrubs around it "hide" the house and protect the privacy of the owner. At the same time, there is the possibility to extend the house.
Modern architecture - the extension of the house
Firstly, a new wine cellar and a home accessory erected over him. The other part extends over the lake and looks as if it floats on water. The really special thing about this housing expansion is harmony between interior and exterior space.
The new culture timber fits perfectly. The glass facade is framed with solid wood. This room has been set up as a lounge. It provides protection against the elements and provides a way to relax or eat. The course is also suitable for family gatherings or garden parties. The new device also features a wooden platform where you can refresh and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.