- Modern house built in the garden with two trees of sentimental value
- Study in black and white
- A classic style
- Outlined seems unusual furniture – a design Jinil Park
- Wooden Bench 48 creative ideas garden design, stone and wrought iron
- Kitchen cabinets look natural and hob with extractor hood
- Modern bed
- Ask flowers tower itself – the decor bulky garden and terrace
- Nordic sophisticated understatement lamp with wood veneer
- Wardrobe Under Sloping Roof.
Modern House Extension by Wim Goes Architectuur
This building was designed by architect Wim Goes Architectuur as an extension of the modern home in a residence in Belgium. The location of the house is very quiet and green, near a pond. Large trees and shrubs around it "hide" the house and protect the privacy of the owner. At the same time, there is the possibility to extend the house.
Modern architecture - the extension of the house
Firstly, a new wine cellar and a home accessory erected over him. The other part extends over the lake and looks as if it floats on water. The really special thing about this housing expansion is harmony between interior and exterior space.
The new culture timber fits perfectly. The glass facade is framed with solid wood. This room has been set up as a lounge. It provides protection against the elements and provides a way to relax or eat. The course is also suitable for family gatherings or garden parties. The new device also features a wooden platform where you can refresh and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.