- Art black and white in the bedroom
- Minimalist house in an idyllic location in the pine forest
- Bathroom equipment with vintage look
- Chambers can look subtle floral
- Combines living room furniture sofa designs, elegance and comfort
- separation of space in the room with wooden sliding doors
- Modern wooden house in Norway offers a breathtaking panorama of mountains
- Better get up with bedding motivation
- Facades insulation and renovation advantages of wood paneling
- craft room in shades of blue and white
Modern weekend home in Slovakia
Modern house weekend in Slovakia
Designed by architect Pokorni
This beautiful minimalist architecture located in Slovakia. This modern weekend was designed by architect Pokorny. Designed as a wooden house of traditional two floors, this project has a lot to offer - modern rooftop terrace, a spa area and a cozy lounge to increase the comfort factor. The facade is defined by the square shape and looks rather simple. A large window allows light into the room and gives the building an open look.
Modern and comfortable chalet
A characteristic feature of the interior is the extensive use of wood - the walls, the floor, even the ceiling are covered with wood. Wooden bed and a wooden bathtub add to the overall image. This contrasts with the gray colors with modern furniture that give the interior a contemporary look. The cottage offers comfortable rooms and a fireplace in the living room, creating a warm atmosphere.
Minimalist interior design in a home weekend
The minimalist architecture is known for its simple shapes, and also reflects the dynamic life. The cabin of the Pokorny architect is a good example of how we put much emphasis on functionality without sacrificing luxury. The design is modern and promises relaxing holidays in the countryside, where you can relax and unwind.
Minimalist house in the woods
modern minimalist home - back
modern wooden facade
bedroom minimalist design
plan design minimalist home