- The background pattern for a retro look
- Open house on the nature
- Organize and focus on internal library wall shelf in the living room
- Decorate pumpkins without carving – Crafts with children in autumn
- House with pond exotic architecture of Brazil
- Collection of wallpaper design with designs of Marcel Wanders
- Typography and patterns in black and white
- Fuchsia Langflorteppich
- Wooden cable reel as a patio table
- Residential landscape in gray
Modern weekend home in Slovakia
Modern house weekend in Slovakia
Designed by architect Pokorni
This beautiful minimalist architecture located in Slovakia. This modern weekend was designed by architect Pokorny. Designed as a wooden house of traditional two floors, this project has a lot to offer - modern rooftop terrace, a spa area and a cozy lounge to increase the comfort factor. The facade is defined by the square shape and looks rather simple. A large window allows light into the room and gives the building an open look.
Modern and comfortable chalet
A characteristic feature of the interior is the extensive use of wood - the walls, the floor, even the ceiling are covered with wood. Wooden bed and a wooden bathtub add to the overall image. This contrasts with the gray colors with modern furniture that give the interior a contemporary look. The cottage offers comfortable rooms and a fireplace in the living room, creating a warm atmosphere.
Minimalist interior design in a home weekend
The minimalist architecture is known for its simple shapes, and also reflects the dynamic life. The cabin of the Pokorny architect is a good example of how we put much emphasis on functionality without sacrificing luxury. The design is modern and promises relaxing holidays in the countryside, where you can relax and unwind.
Minimalist house in the woods
modern minimalist home - back
modern wooden facade
bedroom minimalist design
plan design minimalist home