- Contemporary wooden table "K-Table" offers versatility
- Corner shelf white for more storage space
- 2015 Garden Furniture Collection – Modern Furniture Rattan Garden Point
- Make small bathrooms – Bathroom planning optimal in a limited area
- Autumn decoration from natural materials – craft ideas with leaves and acorns
- 35 Halloween costume ideas inspired by myths, legends and fairy tales
- 100 ideas integrate aquarium designs in the wall or in the living room
- Upcycling Ideas – bicycle seats become modern sculptures
- Decorating a bar: Cinema aero bar
- Wooden single bed for small rooms
Queens Park Residence in Sydney – wood gives the house design heat
What inspires a warm flavor when it is a good friendly architecture? Here is a project that stands as an example of wooden architecture. Indeed, it is the renovation of a traditional three bedroom house on a plot of land in Sydney. The Queens Park Residence in Sydney, Australia, designed and built by Australian architects CplusC. They show genuine love for the design of wood.
Queens Park Residence in Sydney
The shape of the butterfly roof is mirrored, while the hallway leads through the structure and into the heart of the house. Around the house are open living heart. The open space includes a spacious kitchen, dining room and a rear garden of the house where a wooden deck that surrounds the pool. Louvre windows and sliding doors give the Queens Park residence a sense of spatial continuity and bathe the interior with natural light. A detailed pergola structure built of wood and red cedar Dscharrabaum, filter light to a fine filigree.