- Luxury penthouse apartment on the top floor of a hotel in Cape Town
- Tread black bench in the hallway and wood minimalist
- Wall to make yourself – simple instructions for the preparation
- Dining room
- Creating a herb garden – garden grow inside tips for cooking herbs
- Narrow desk for your workspace
- Egg elegant designer as decoration on table
- Gradient Pink
- Support beams in Shabby Chic
- Awnings Patio
Queens Park Residence in Sydney – wood gives the house design heat
What inspires a warm flavor when it is a good friendly architecture? Here is a project that stands as an example of wooden architecture. Indeed, it is the renovation of a traditional three bedroom house on a plot of land in Sydney. The Queens Park Residence in Sydney, Australia, designed and built by Australian architects CplusC. They show genuine love for the design of wood.
Queens Park Residence in Sydney
The shape of the butterfly roof is mirrored, while the hallway leads through the structure and into the heart of the house. Around the house are open living heart. The open space includes a spacious kitchen, dining room and a rear garden of the house where a wooden deck that surrounds the pool. Louvre windows and sliding doors give the Queens Park residence a sense of spatial continuity and bathe the interior with natural light. A detailed pergola structure built of wood and red cedar Dscharrabaum, filter light to a fine filigree.