- Glass canopy for your terrace – a beautiful idea!
- bedroom furniture for Hippies
- Yellow House before
- Converted farmhouse with modern interior design in Switzerland
- Office Rush adapted to
- Unusual furniture and accessories by Yukihiro Kaneuchi
- WPC Decking – Durable waterproof lining
- House in Portugal with Copper Colored Stone
- Apartment Place de la Bourse
- Sofa and chair in green
Queens Park Residence in Sydney – wood gives the house design heat
What inspires a warm flavor when it is a good friendly architecture? Here is a project that stands as an example of wooden architecture. Indeed, it is the renovation of a traditional three bedroom house on a plot of land in Sydney. The Queens Park Residence in Sydney, Australia, designed and built by Australian architects CplusC. They show genuine love for the design of wood.
Queens Park Residence in Sydney
The shape of the butterfly roof is mirrored, while the hallway leads through the structure and into the heart of the house. Around the house are open living heart. The open space includes a spacious kitchen, dining room and a rear garden of the house where a wooden deck that surrounds the pool. Louvre windows and sliding doors give the Queens Park residence a sense of spatial continuity and bathe the interior with natural light. A detailed pergola structure built of wood and red cedar Dscharrabaum, filter light to a fine filigree.