- Shower curtains ideas for designs for the modern bathroom interior
- Scraplight designer hanging lamps made of recycled corrugated cardboard from Gray Pants
- Opulent chandeliers design with bird motifs from LZF Lamps
- Screed and concrete wall in the bedroom
- Transmit maritime atmosphere with fabric in blue and white
- Modern dining room
- furniture by Eero Saarinen Tulip
- Bedspreads used as a decoration
- Photo with wooden frame on the piano
- wallpaper design motif inspired Shibori textile art
Queens Park Residence in Sydney – wood gives the house design heat
What inspires a warm flavor when it is a good friendly architecture? Here is a project that stands as an example of wooden architecture. Indeed, it is the renovation of a traditional three bedroom house on a plot of land in Sydney. The Queens Park Residence in Sydney, Australia, designed and built by Australian architects CplusC. They show genuine love for the design of wood.
Queens Park Residence in Sydney
The shape of the butterfly roof is mirrored, while the hallway leads through the structure and into the heart of the house. Around the house are open living heart. The open space includes a spacious kitchen, dining room and a rear garden of the house where a wooden deck that surrounds the pool. Louvre windows and sliding doors give the Queens Park residence a sense of spatial continuity and bathe the interior with natural light. A detailed pergola structure built of wood and red cedar Dscharrabaum, filter light to a fine filigree.