- Summer decoration for home and garden that exudes a southern flair
- Table decorations and white pattern of rabbit
- Room with minimalist Japanese influences
- Multifunction kitchen saves heating and Energy
- Belle sleep
- Covers the density as a screen – What is covered?
- Project Fechnerstraße
- Double roller blinds blind master
- 32 Autumn decoration with pumpkins and Halloween ideas for crafts
- Contemporary coffee tables with built-in garden – living ideas and Nature
Spring is planting time – What is the plant flowers in planters?
Spring is the season of sowing, when balconies and gardens are adorned with a display of colorful flowers. At the end of March, when the danger of frost has passed, you can plant the first flowers in pots. Choosing plants and good location is particularly important here. Not every flower can grow on a shady balcony. For example, petunias, geraniums and oleander together on a sunny or partially shaded balcony while begonias, fuchsias and primroses are suitable for shaded balconies. What flowers can grow in the spring on the balcony? Just read.
Plant flowers in planters Mars
With the first warm rays of the sun in the spring sprouting daffodils, tulips, hyacinths and other bulbs. They should be planted in autumn and winter in the basement. With proper care, they can germinate in the last weeks of winter earth.
Who onion plant flowers in planters in bulk?
With the beginning of the period of frost, you can find different balcony plants and semi-commercial plant and directly into the boxes. Fuchsias, Begonias and Impatiens grow well on a shaded balcony facing north. They have a particularly large flowers on display and make your lovely balcony. Flowers known complete that you can see in the planters are geraniums.'m Extremely durable and easy to maintain, and perfect for beginners. In spring, you can buy the first geraniums and use immediately in boxes.
Beautify the balcony with plants
thoughts plants in the spring
Place finished planting in planters
Petunias and Impatiens