- Two colors wall design in pink and white
- 23 cozy living room interior design ideas with decoration in bright colors
- Dyes recycled give old furniture a new glow
- Modern Kitchen Designs by Eggersmann in minimalist style
- Trendy Ideas for Relax Outdoor Furniture in the lounge area
- 18 original plates and library designs Boca do Lobo
- Modern design wooden double bed – "Sottiletto" Horm
- The series of furniture in OJ Andreas Janson – Creative processed waste wood
- Establish youth room
- Wall Sticker Bird in the dining room
Suspension lamp made of metal combined lighting and decoration
Today, the boundaries between architecture, furniture, lighting and decor merges more. Often, objects combine functionality and architectural design aspect. It has emerged in recent years, the trend to use lighting as a decoration for the interior and exterior. Two clear guidelines are essentially recognize - the first consists of futuristic designer lights fascinated by clear lines and bright LED surfaces. The second focuses on the design of the lighting - they are often more interesting and as many ornaments. The metal pendant lamp, that we present today, is part of this trend.
Metal suspension - modern manufacturing and traditional designs
The metal pendant lamp, designed by Amichai Oron Studion in Israel, is an eclectic mix of tradition and modernity. Decorated with classic floral patterns, the lamp creates a fascinating play of light and shadow. Current manufacturing techniques allow rapid installation process - if the lamp is made from laser cut metal. Once the pieces are cut, the metal is bent to a circular shape. The flowers and leaves give the design a more natural look. The position of the different elements can be controlled - and in this way each lamp is unique. The design reflects the best of the unpredictable nature resist. A bit like the lamp in the forest with organic looks, and can be a nice contrast with the geometric shapes of furniture.
Metal suspension inspired by nature
The designer Amicai Oron finds inspiration in nature. He sees his work as a way to express their personality and seeks a balance between order and chaos, logic and emotion. It draws on the happy coincidence and not trying to control the manufacturing process, but simply to make the best of the situation. In this way, to create new forms and organic patterns that seem natural.
Lamp white metal
metal pendant light with floral pattern
Running in yellow
The lamp collection