- A private villa on Anguilla neutral colors and summer feelings
- 3d visualized attic studio in Düsseldorf by Ando
- Bumper designer Marc Newson bed to experience a high quality of sleep
- Holiday house with garden – open design promotes coexistence
- A white tent that the bottom wall of the bed
- Flokati rugs celebrate his return into fashion
- Clad single storey house with a flat roof in Brazil in teak
- Curtains in the living room – Decorating ideas for each device
- Luxury villa with stunning views offers relaxation under the palm trees
- Orell truffle chestnut with copper handle
Andreas Verheijen developed hybrid plants and colorful flower arrangements
Flowers are a type designer whose creations have a nice, natural charm. However, Andreas Verheijen Florist Florist Dutch engineer called. This may seem like bad PR until you see his work. You're incredible and look almost unreal. The talented florist developed strange hybrid plants and floral arrangements for unusual compositions. His works of art are suitable for funerals, celebrations, weddings, window layouts, and other interesting and unusual.
Strange hybrid plants and floral arrangements
But how did he do? It constitutes a system as a sculptor of marble, wood or clay deal. He reveals the sculptural beauty of a branch of palm. It creates a wig made of feathers and foam. He carves a pumpkin and is a work of art sensual. "Engineering" is an ongoing project and is on the development of flowers and not at them. His hybrids are not only those proposals of new varieties, but should be considered primarily as a sort of center for research on shape, color and texture in a broader sense than in the flower industry.
Hybrid plants and flowers by Andreas Verheijen
After years of experience at Harrods in the flower department, decided to have their own business. With a title as sophisticated as "flower engineer" and his great talent, there is nothing that can stand in his way. His works know no boundaries. Today, he is invited to events, shows, exhibitions to showcase his art to an audience. We did not know what to do with flowers. The master florist was born in the Dutch town of Zundert, spent 15 years as head of department at Harrods in London and now works as a freelancer in Europe.
Design for the exhibition
Flowers in her hair
Exceptional new variety
new shapes, sizes and textures
New Gerbera Variety
colored hybrid system