- Wicker chair and a small table, surrounded by flowering plants on the balcony
- Hosu Longue chair design – comfortable to relax and work
- Wall stickers for baby room walls to awaken human life
- Photos of the Puzzle-optic
- 20 Easter decoration ideas for home and table – What do magic quickly?
- Interior design ideas for Penthouse – it is for your dream home
- Build Vogelfutterhaus me – attracting birds to the garden
- 27 Ideas for lawn chair for comfort lovers, design and quality
- Area of work in front of white lilac, sliding closet light
- Seat design promotes social interaction and entertainment
Andreas Verheijen developed hybrid plants and colorful flower arrangements
Flowers are a type designer whose creations have a nice, natural charm. However, Andreas Verheijen Florist Florist Dutch engineer called. This may seem like bad PR until you see his work. You're incredible and look almost unreal. The talented florist developed strange hybrid plants and floral arrangements for unusual compositions. His works of art are suitable for funerals, celebrations, weddings, window layouts, and other interesting and unusual.
Strange hybrid plants and floral arrangements
But how did he do? It constitutes a system as a sculptor of marble, wood or clay deal. He reveals the sculptural beauty of a branch of palm. It creates a wig made of feathers and foam. He carves a pumpkin and is a work of art sensual. "Engineering" is an ongoing project and is on the development of flowers and not at them. His hybrids are not only those proposals of new varieties, but should be considered primarily as a sort of center for research on shape, color and texture in a broader sense than in the flower industry.
Hybrid plants and flowers by Andreas Verheijen
After years of experience at Harrods in the flower department, decided to have their own business. With a title as sophisticated as "flower engineer" and his great talent, there is nothing that can stand in his way. His works know no boundaries. Today, he is invited to events, shows, exhibitions to showcase his art to an audience. We did not know what to do with flowers. The master florist was born in the Dutch town of Zundert, spent 15 years as head of department at Harrods in London and now works as a freelancer in Europe.
Design for the exhibition
Flowers in her hair
Exceptional new variety
new shapes, sizes and textures
New Gerbera Variety
colored hybrid system