- Tea with points
- 20 ideas to hide appliances in the kitchen.
- Secretary to the love story with shelves
- Setting up a winter garden and a living room
- Bed and dog bed – multi-functionality furniture for your interior
- Standing fireplace, impressed by the style and practicality
- wall design in the eyes of graffiti and stool silver strain
- Cabins light blue doors
- Aquatic plants in the garden pond – these are your favorites?
- Winter decorating with natural materials – 20 great ideas
Take a small tree own Easter eggs – 21 decorating ideas for Easter
If you are looking for beautiful decorating ideas for Easter, then check out these trees Easter egg. To decorate the Easter tree is a beautiful tradition and symbolize new life. We have for you some tips and examples for Easter tree house so inspired.
Decorating Ideas for Easter - Create a small Easter tree
There are a variety of ways you can design your own Easter egg tree. You must first decide which branch you want - if forsythia, cherries, peaches and other tree flower. Then the eggs you want to hang on the branches. Blown eggs or those painted plastic. You can hang the eggs with ribbon, yarn or string. Other supporters, such as butterflies, flowers or chicks gehäckelte also fit.
Decorating Ideas for Easter - eggs hit and hang on Easter
Or put a piece of foam, sand or small stones in a glass vase or porcelain vase. Make sure that you are enough to provide a stable base for your Easter tree. Fill the jar with water and place the branches. Make a small hole in each end of the egg and blow the yolk and albumin. Use markers or stickers for each dye to decorate beautiful shell. Paste or short thread rings close to the end of each Easter egg. Let the glue dry and then attach each egg industries.
the new life of Easter tree
Fill the pot with gravel
Hang blown eggs and Easter Cards
decorate with butterflies