- Green kitchen wall
- Pink Zebra in the room random
- Modern fitted kitchen with cooking island brings home Italian style
- Colorful "Eames Chairs" at the table
- The Bridge House – a practical design solution
- Modern Lounge Chair "Ulysses" – an innovative design
- A romantic symbol in white bath
- Color and style come together in the living room
- The modern kitchen design Ernestomeda Solaris by Pietro Arosio
- Designer Workbench – great idea for those who want to save space
Take a small tree own Easter eggs – 21 decorating ideas for Easter
If you are looking for beautiful decorating ideas for Easter, then check out these trees Easter egg. To decorate the Easter tree is a beautiful tradition and symbolize new life. We have for you some tips and examples for Easter tree house so inspired.
Decorating Ideas for Easter - Create a small Easter tree
There are a variety of ways you can design your own Easter egg tree. You must first decide which branch you want - if forsythia, cherries, peaches and other tree flower. Then the eggs you want to hang on the branches. Blown eggs or those painted plastic. You can hang the eggs with ribbon, yarn or string. Other supporters, such as butterflies, flowers or chicks gehäckelte also fit.
Decorating Ideas for Easter - eggs hit and hang on Easter
Or put a piece of foam, sand or small stones in a glass vase or porcelain vase. Make sure that you are enough to provide a stable base for your Easter tree. Fill the jar with water and place the branches. Make a small hole in each end of the egg and blow the yolk and albumin. Use markers or stickers for each dye to decorate beautiful shell. Paste or short thread rings close to the end of each Easter egg. Let the glue dry and then attach each egg industries.
the new life of Easter tree
Fill the pot with gravel
Hang blown eggs and Easter Cards
decorate with butterflies