- Tiles in a checkerboard pattern
- wall design in the eyes of graffiti and stool silver strain
- Kitchen in nature green eyes
- Scandinavian Living – decorated in white with red accents
- The furniture in white aluminum Bysteel – Sets Living room with garden concept
- Plywood for interior design – The pleasantly warm wood look at home
- The 7 most popular summer destinations in Turkey – Part 2
- Use floral motifs Sommerdeko for fresh ideas to make your own
- Modern bathroom equipment – practical design tips
- 10 lights pendant unique design complete the gastronomic optical
Temporary architectural installation – winner of A + Awards 2015
The online network for Architizer architects awarded each year A + Awards. Overall 87 projects were awarded in 52 categories. A temporary architectural installation Studio 8 1/2 also won an award by public vote. The architectural installation is a small library with books on art, because it gives a lot of comfortable places to sit / chairs, shelves, magazines and newspapers on the shelves, and a computer with rich multimedia and detailed video archive of contemporary artists.
The installation of temporary architecture in a historic building
The installation of temporary architecture is the largest and most important room of an old Turkish bath (also known as steam) in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. The bathroom is a unique monument of the sixteenth century, built on a more ancient Roman bath. The library is built in the center, just under the dome. This idea is complemented by wooden structure staircase. Visually, the whole composition turns and goes around the center of the dome of the sky.
awarded temporary architectural installation
The two levels of reading and storing books are treated differently. The entire library is built entirely of wood, which was to keep its natural appearance. The budget (€ 1,500) has never been an obstacle, but a challenge for the design studio. A completely new lighting was added to highlight the desired look. Lighting, which focuses on the main elements of the building, was also installed - niches on the walls and ceiling of the dome.
The main objective was to find the contrast between the old and the new. The layers of plaster on the walls and ceiling of the brick and the cold heat from a natural material such as wood. The entire installation of temporary architecture is created with a great respect for the environment, because without them, this effect would not be so expressive.
Architizer-winners in all categories: awards.architizer.com / Winners /