- Exterior design of a house on several levels with terrace
- Decorative elements Slate
- White bench in front of a rustic facade
- Classification system for walk-in wardrobe – 3 Practical Tips
- Buddha statue on the balcony with white furniture
- Inflatable furniture offer comfort in the midst of nature
- Wood and natural stone bathroom
- closet system in the corridor
- The Barrique Kitchen Design – The dream of every wine lover
- Featured Designer – Design and furniture ideas by Monica Armani
The 7 most popular summer destinations in Turkey – Part 2
Check out this list of the seven most popular summer destinations in Turkey and be inspired by a trip to this exotic and exciting country. One of the most famous sites in Turkey is probably the church of Hagia Sophia in Istanbul. This unique building was built for the Byzantine Emperor Justinian, and the peak power of Romanesque architecture. In the 15th century, the church was converted into a mosque after the Ottomans conquered the earth. Today, Hagia Sophia is a museum and attracts millions of tourists every year.
Summer destinations in Turkey - The Blue Mosque in Istanbul
Another particularly famous buildings of Istanbul's Blue Mosque. This impressive mosque was built between 1609 and 1616 by Sultan Ahmed. For the construction of the roof more than 20,000 blue tiles were used, hence the name of the famous construction dates. This spectacular view in any case deserves a place on the list of the most popular summer destinations in Turkey.
Summer destinations in Turkey - the beaches of Oludeniz
Ölüdeniz is a small village on the shores of the Aegean Sea. The white sand and blue lagoon make this place a paradise for summer holidays and relaxing. The Oludeniz beach is one of the most popular summer destinations and also one of the most photographed beaches with the beautiful nature.
One of the most popular summer destinations situated near the city of Adiyaman. It is 2134 meters high mountain named Nemrut. King Antiochus I Theos of Commagene built a tomb with huge statues. Even today, there are around the heads of the statues and remember the old story that surrounds the whole place.
Bodrum - a modern resort with a lot of ancient history
The beautiful beach of Patara - one of the longest beaches of the Mediterranean
Authentic Aspendos Theatre has been well kept and maintained